What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm looking for a Catwoman sig if anyone has he time and wouldn't mind.

Text: Sabotuer-6 (in whatever font/spacing you think would look good)
Img:

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
I'm not requesting sign or avatar, but can you guys help me, i need a Scorpion - Batman poster that looks like this TYM's poster (and of course with no TYM logo):

Hope you guys will help me, thanks :).

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
May I request a Predator wallpaper? Actually not a wallpaper, I wanna get a Predator tattoo on my chest. So no need for colors, only black. Make it wider rather than long, thanks!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Well since its bumped and people are asking anyway, could somebody make me a super awesome Jason sig for this site?

H311raiser69

XBL: H311raiser69
on page 1 it say sigs needs to be 450 x 150.

how is it i see some people with signatures 596 x 243 with 1/3 of text under it ?

id like to understand because i am new here and happen to make signatues and avatars. can someone clarify this for me?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
on page 1 it say sigs needs to be 450 x 150.

how is it i see some people with signatures 596 x 243 with 1/3 of text under it ?

id like to understand because i am new here and happen to make signatues and avatars. can someone clarify this for me?
Usually people get infractions if they are breaking the signature rules -- and infractions will eventually add up to a ban. So if you're using an image in your signature, you want to make sure that that image is 450x150 at the maximum.

Slade

Make It Rain
Yeah, they are like a lost art now...how about some avatars? Looking for something to do.
I'll take one if that's ok lol Haven't been around in a while. Could use a new one. Would you be able to do a Geras one? Unless you had one made already.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yeah, they are like a lost art now...how about some avatars? Looking for something to do.
If you could combine Jade, Raiden, Sub, and Kitana in one avatar picture I'd be interested. :D

(If not a signature works too <3)