What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

KidDOJO

Raiden-Scrub
Just posting to tell u guys that I am able to make sigs/avatars in any style requested!

Just hit me with a PM!

Cheers :)

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Can anyone make me a Sig with Raiden and Sub Zero? I dont really care what it looks like as long as it looks cool.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I would love a sig of Sub Zero's old MK2 friendship, but instead of a Sub Zero doll put a jug of SunnyD?

Slade

Make It Rain
New guy here. Would someone be able to hook me up with a slick Rain avi? Would be much appreciated. Thx.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
How about a dark-ish, high contrast 70's style wallpaper.
Wiiiiiith...hmm...a back drop of The Pit from MK Deception.

With any badass looking shot of: Cyrax in the middle, Baraka on the left, and Kung Lao on the right :D.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I have two requests for a signature

One is this picture of Sub Zero holding a bottle of SunnyD rather than the doll

My second is this image on its side, top pointing to the right. Maybe add my name. Literally rotate it 90 degrees, thats all i want

Thanks! Embarq85 Jago Beast3 Johnny2d @anyone

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Hey guys. Not sure if anyone still checks this, but I'd LOVE a signature (and avatar, too if you're in the mood) with Cyrax and Mileena. Yellow and purple theme. The details are up to you. Just keep it in site limitations.

I usually use the MK3 costume, but I like all of them except the flesh pits, so feel free to use whatever.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Any of you guys still taking sig requests if so I would like a cool Doomsday sig the one Im using is ok but I would rather rock one made by one of you guys.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Hello, was wondering if anyone could create a signature with Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Killer Frost, all standing next to eachother but with Cyborg in the middle?

However, if you cant find good Killa Frost photos, id be happy with raven <3