What's new

Official MK11 TV Spot

Comments

Kitana looks so good I can't. I saw the notification pop up and my heart dropped. I don't care what people say her design is sick. Now give us a Kitana gameplay reveal trailer!

Wonder if this means she's gonna be joining D'Vorah in this weeks Kombat Kast.
There's only 3 characters left to breakdown (not counting Shao Kahn) D'vorah Frost and Kitana. Steve did Cetrion on Game Informer.

There's only 3 characters left to breakdown (not counting Shao Kahn) D'vorah Frost and Kitana. Steve did Cetrion on Game Informer.
Yeah, but Tyler said that the ones covered by Game Informer (D'Vorah, Erron, and Cetrion) WILL still be shown on Kombat Kasts. So, we could still be seeing Cetrion. I mean, we saw Erron on a KK before Game Informer even showed him off and D'Vorah's already konfirmed for this week.

What if theyre teasing more than kitana in that video? did you noticed that the narrator said: "...no matter the reason..." previously to that he give us 4 words, 4 reasons, maybe a bit more than that.
All characters in this game have a Word, a Reason to fight, and its emphasized in their official profiles.
The narrator said:
-Justice, Power, Glory and Vengeance. Ok they can take random words that fits with the narrative, but why do you took just random reasons when you have an entire roster of that, he said Vengeance, what is the Scorpion reason to fight.
I think the other three correspond to 3 characters that we still dont know their reasons.
Possibilities:
-Justice (Cetrion, Kitana, Secret unlockable, DLC character)
-Power (Kollector, Frost, Secret Unlockable, DLC character)
Glory (Kollector and Rain if he is an unlockable, DLC character)
IDK maybe just picked vengeance and other 3 random words, but i like to think that there is always an easter egg.

Yeah, but Tyler said that the ones covered by Game Informer (D'Vorah, Erron, and Cetrion) WILL still be shown on Kombat Kasts. So, we could still be seeing Cetrion. I mean, we saw Erron on a KK before Game Informer even showed him off and D'Vorah's already konfirmed for this week.

Yeah... especially with how secretive they've been re: Frost, I see no good reason to expect her on the next KK.

Hope for Frost, expect Cetrion.

So gamesinformer paid for the rights to show an exclusive breakdown of Cetrion and the not so exclusive breakdown of D'vorah and Erron Black? That doesn't make much sense...

Was Kitana always supposed to look asian? She didn't look asian in MK9, but there we could blame the ugly face models. These got slightly better in MK, but there Kitana didn't look asian either. Neither did Sindel in any of the games.

Could be, difference between EB and Dvorah and then Cetrion is EB and DV never had a full breakdown done previously. 16bit literally did the same shit on the game informer video he would do on the kombat kast. Doesn't matter to me either way really.