What's new

Match Footage - Cyber Sub-Zero Official Match Footage Plus Thread - Post Cyber Sub-Zero Footage Here!

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Im back at it! Day 3 CSZ. First vid is vs my friend's Kenshi (after the set we got disconnected unfortunately) and the second vid are some random matches in player match and even includes a cool comeback, beating Alien, and a hype flawless. ;)

Vigilante24

Alright guys, probably my last video for awhile. Im at a triple post now :confused: (somebody else post stuff plz). I wasn't going to post anything tbh but I ended up having a pretty good FT5 vs my friend's A-List cage and figured you all would like to see how I handled myself vs jailing, whiff cancelable but still plus, nonstop broke pressure. After the set, he said he was very annoyed playing me due to being difficult to pin down CSZ consistently, projectile trades aren't in his favor, and I was sliding his projectiles on reaction at certain ranges.

After watching myself, I think I should use raw slide and b2 slide as anti-airs and anti-crossups more over s4. More reliable, better chance of beating jumpkicks, low profiling, and will either anti air for 8% or completely avoid the jump in frustrating the opponent even more especially when it involves getting out of the corner. Only did it once or twice on reaction during the set.

Either way, enjoy! Day 4 CSZ. Seriously people post stuff so im not quadruple posting lol. Any critiques much appreciated. A-List is dumb.

PS: I was never trying to divekick myself into the corner -__-

I won 5-4.

Last edited:

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
Played CSZ in MK9 and became a one of my favorite characters to play so I decided to continue from then to now in MKX although a little late but whatevs. Hope this community isnt dead lol

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Sup, just started learning CSZ a few days ago, wanted some opinions on how I should be playing vs Cyrax. Played my first Cyrax today and got bodied.

Obviously I need to stop getting hit by d1xxsaw.

Vigilante24

Alright im actually gonna post real footage this time instead of a troll video. I played my friend's Piercing Mileena and he was super irritating to play against.

And a bonus clip of what ive been doing in the corner to any character without a forward advancing wakeup. This guy was really good. I didn't realize he only plays FT5s tho. He beat me 5-4 :(. I wanted to play him more.

Alright im actually gonna post real footage this time instead of a troll video. I played my friend's Piercing Mileena and he was super irritating to play against.

And a bonus clip of what ive been doing in the corner to any character without a forward advancing wakeup. This guy was really good. I didn't realize he only plays FT5s tho. He beat me 5-4 :(. I wanted to play him more.

dont mind me asking but why do you do 2 njp's for a hard knock down? You can get more damage with the f2

Vigilante24

dont mind me asking but why do you do 2 njp's for a hard knock down? You can get more damage with the f2
Double NJPs grants much more advantage on knockdown than F2. I get garunteed pressure afterwards (mainly d3 and f4) and opponents can't jump out or meterless wakeup meaning opponents have to respect it. Im plus enough that I can actually stuff Lao's regular wakeup spin with F4, a 10f mid. F2 can be disrespected in so many ways and leads to way too many guessing games by the CSZ player.

Double NJPs grants much more advantage on knockdown than F2. I get garunteed pressure afterwards (mainly d3 and f4) and opponents can't jump out or meterless wakeup meaning opponents have to respect it. Im plus enough that I can actually stuff Lao's regular wakeup spin with F4, a 10f mid. F2 can be disrespected in so many ways and leads to way too many guessing games by the CSZ player.
makes sense, I just picked up CZ and im just trying to learn new stuff. We should lab or something sometime!

Alright guys, probably my last video for awhile. Im at a triple post now :confused: (somebody else post stuff plz). I wasn't going to post anything tbh but I ended up having a pretty good FT5 vs my friend's A-List cage and figured you all would like to see how I handled myself vs jailing, whiff cancelable but still plus, nonstop broke pressure. After the set, he said he was very annoyed playing me due to being difficult to pin down CSZ consistently, projectile trades aren't in his favor, and I was sliding his projectiles on reaction at certain ranges.

After watching myself, I think I should use raw slide and b2 slide as anti-airs and anti-crossups more over s4. More reliable, better chance of beating jumpkicks, low profiling, and will either anti air for 8% or completely avoid the jump in frustrating the opponent even more especially when it involves getting out of the corner. Only did it once or twice on reaction during the set.

Either way, enjoy! Day 4 CSZ. Seriously people post stuff so im not quadruple posting lol. Any critiques much appreciated. A-List is dumb.

PS: I was never trying to divekick myself into the corner -__-

I won 5-4.
also I really like how you'd jump into corner and dive kick out, very nice. Might have to start doing that XD