What's new

Official Kotal Kahn/Jacqui Reveal Trailer

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
The horrific cliché of her bursting from the explosions, and the “YEEAAH! I’m so empowered!” look on her face.

Very, very lame.
Baraka also snarls while jumping at the player in one of his victory poses.

Does he also look inappropriately "empowered"? Does NRS need to get on that and get him a less bad-ass victory pose, ASAP? Or is looking inappropriately empowered only something that female characters are capable of?

trufenix

bye felicia

Does he also look inappropriately "empowered"? Does NRS need to get on that and get him a less bad-ass victory pose, ASAP? Or is looking inappropriately empowered only something that female characters are capable of?
That's it, Jacqui needs a win pose where she eats someone's brain. Then she'll finally be accepted.

Burn2019

Noob
You seem to be projecting to me honestly. It’s just a badass intro, every male and female fighter gets them. You’re making it some empowered thing on your own - do you have some underlying issue with that?
Badass is your opinion, same as “lame empowerment attempt” is mine. Save your cod psychology for tumblr.

Burn2019

Noob
Fine, then go ahead and save your weird chud opinions for wherever they post. Sorry that a woman doing the same kind of standard intro/outro that every other character does makes you feel bad.
Take your pouty attitude and fuck off. Other people have different opinions to defensive assholes like you.

Burn2019

Noob

I’d have to see it in motion to judge.

Whilst you’re bringing in other characters, Raiden looks pretty naff too; like they tried to go for an evil jump scare but it just looks lame.

Lame is lame, gender is irrelevant, dont try fishing for that particular strawman.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I’d have to see it in motion to judge.

Whilst you’re bringing in other characters, Raiden looks pretty naff too; like they tried to go for an evil jump scare but it just looks lame.

Lame is lame, gender is irrelevant, dont try fishing for that particular strawman.
Yeah, not exactly fishing when you're using the word empowerment as an insult and telling people to go back to Tumblr. More like sonar location.

If you think something looks lame, say that it looks lame. I might even agree. Leave your politics out of it.

Burn2019

Noob
Yeah, not exactly fishing when you're using the word empowerment as an insult and telling people to go back to Tumblr. More like sonar location.

If you think something looks lame, say that it looks lame. I might even agree. Leave your politics out of it.
That poster talked to me like a twat, so I’m perfectly happy telling them to sod off back to tumblr.

I’m criticising a product, yet defensive fanbabies criticise their fellow consumers.

As for my “politics,” that’s your issue. Tough shit. I’ll criticise and even explain why. Baraka looks cheesy, Raiden looks naff, Jacqui looks like cliché empowered girl.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I don't think it is girl power in Jacqui's first winning pose we've seen, BUT I think it could be better. I love for Jacqui to summon her barrier/forcefield thing and then pose against/behind/before it.

And I don't agree with your attitude or opinion much Burn2019, but I just had to like that post of yours because I really don't like this mikeraskol-person as well. Hypocrite that wants to fit in with the clique, he's annoying to everyone which is not in that stupid clique around here.(And who doesn't suck up NRS their ass)

I don't think it is girl power in Jacqui's first winning pose we've seen, BUT I think it could be better. I love for Jacqui to summon her barrier/forcefield thing and then pose against/behind/before it.

And I don't agree with your attitude or opinion much Burn2019, but I just had to like that post of yours because I really don't like this mikeraskol-person as well. Hypocrite that wants to fit in with the clique, he's annoying to everyone which is not in that stupid clique around here.(And who doesn't suck up NRS their ass)
"And who doesn't suck up NRS their ass"

With such well written points like this how could one ever disagree with such an intelligently thought out statement.

Cassie Cyrus

"And who doesn't suck up NRS their ass"

With such well written points like this how could one ever disagree with such an intelligently thought out statement.
Attacking a non-native English/American person on his/her crappy English is just low, even for vermin like you. Back to the ignore-bench you go.

Attacking a non-native English/American person on his/her crappy English is just low, even for vermin like you. Back to the ignore-bench you go.
I'm ESL too and am still able to form a coherent sentance. You're also a known liar so I'm not even buying that spiel lol.

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Good for you honey, now go bore a rat with it.
I'm Dutch, not German. So Spel, not Spiel.
Germans only have to learn 1 language, their own, we Dutch have to learn like 4/5. Becomes pretty crowded after a while of having to learn Dutch, German, English, French, and Spanish if you choose to.

Burn2019

Noob
Makes a ridiculous comment about how NRS are shoving female empowerment in our faces because Jacqui is smiling(???) gets called out on ridiculous statement and starts yelling at people to fuck off back to tumblr and to stop being so defensive. Lmao.
You’re lying, because I said no such thing. Quote me.