What's new

Official Gear Discussion Thread

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Cool or not....Skarlett is shades of red. crimson. red needs in there. I get that she is about Blood Magic and all. but goodness. No blue Skarlett for me! I am however okay with her manipulating the blood from the characters that are not blue. that makes more since. like noob, geras, d'vorah. ETC. and I miss Rainbow Kombat from MK9. that was pretty cool. seeing multiple colors of blood was neat. and would be a cool setting to have if playing offline or even if only you can see if playing online or at least give the option without inputting a code. But, the world does not revolve around me. I mean....to some degree it should and I think the world would be a great place for it. But it's okay. I have made my peace with it. One day my friends you will see and you will love it!

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I actually rather like it. Sure a lot of characters kind of have a legacy color that defines them and their powers, but honestly the above image looks great. Personally, it gives me the impression that Skarlet doesn't have a walk-closet full of identical red/black armor and actually has clothing in line with what some normal Outworlders would wear. Sorry if some don't like it, but I do! :)

Also, pixie cut Skarlet ftw! :D

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
To be honest, i don't like how everybody can change the color of their outfits, the individuality of the characters gets removed because of that.

Call me old school, but I strongly believe that scorpion should always be yellow and subzero should always be blue.
I mean, Batman's owned every color scheme under the sun at this point, and I don't think that's hurt his individuality much. Do you?

It's just a question of exposure. It's weird right now because we're not used to it yet. The more we see it, the less weird it'll get. Some color schemes will still be trash but that's a separate matter.

Some of the colour options we've seen look a bit weird and garish, but I don't see the problem with this one. The outfit itself is fine as well.

I mean, Batman's owned every color scheme under the sun at this point, and I don't think that's hurt his individuality much. Do you?

It's just a question of exposure. It's weird right now because we're not used to it yet. The more we see it, the less weird it'll get. Some color schemes will still be trash but that's a separate matter.
I don't play injustice 1 or 2 , don't know about batman's color schemes and people's reactions to them.

I'll probably get used to it eventually, but It's not something i look forward to. All my custom variations will definitely be in classic colors.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
View attachment 13869

LOOK AT THIS

this looks beyond awful, why not give the player a color wheel?
The costume is pretty bad too tbh
Without the hood, this outfit became a thousand times better! I actually think it looks good now!
Had she kept the goggles on her forehead, it would've been cool too, like Harley has in Injustice 2. But that hood was just no good, imo.

Endeezdafreak

Big boi Shao <3
My biggest complaint is how not fun the towers of time are. Some of these towers are just frustrating between stupid modifiers to AI reading all your buttons.

This will be loooooong grind.

Nim

Noob
More than 60 "skins" and ALL ARE THE SAME FEMINIST BULLSHIT DOUBLE STANDARD

FEMALES "TONED DOWN", CENSORED, AWFUL,, BURQAS, ALL COVERED, DOUBLE STANDARD AND MALES SHIRTLESS AND WEAR LOINCLOTHS WITH HUGE MUSCULAR AND RIPPED BODIES
The "toned down" of the female characters and the double standard with the male characters shirtless and wear loincloths. with huge and ripped bodies.

The outfit of JADE is literally named "JUSTICE WARRIOR"

What are you doing, NRS?
Are you kidding?
KEEP THE DAMNED FEMINIST IDEOLOGY AND ITS CENSORSHIP OUT OF MK11

Definetly
STEVE BERAN AND BRENDAN GEORGE MUST BE FIRED

Hey NRS, We want OPTIONS of the classic sexy outfits like MK9 for the females.

Last edited:

Spinky

Restless Dreamer

FEMALES "TONED DOWN", CENSORED, AWFUL,, BURQAS, ALL COVERED, DOUBLE STANDARD AND MALES SHIRTLESS AND WEAR LOINCLOTHS WITH HUGE MUSCULAR AND RIPPED BODIES
The "toned down" of the female characters and the double standard with the male characters shirtless and wear loincloths. with huge and ripped bodies.

What are you doing, NRS?
Are you kidding?

Definetly

You seem upset.

ItsYaBoi

Noob

What are you doing, NRS?
Are you kidding?

Definetly

My first post here, and it's to let you know that you're being a dramatic little snowflake.

The reason we have topless male characters with bulging muscles isn't because women around the world are getting wet over a bit of the Kollector. It's because having a ripped bastard like Johnny appeals to male players who want to play as an ultra masculine dude. It's a power fantasy, not some sexual fantasy for women like you seem to believe (also ignoring the fact that not only women can like topless men, kek).

Thanks for reading.