What's new

Match-up Discussion Official Deathstroke Match-up Chart v3

ryublaze

Noob
ok i updated the original post with numbers. I looked at Slips', Hippo's, and MIT's match-up charts and if they all agreed then I put a number down, if one of them was different then I put a ? question mark next to the character. I put links to their match-up charts in the 2nd post of this thread.

DS imp has one of the better matchup charts. alot of even match ups and more winning match ups then losing. if only most of his strings werent unsafe :/

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
DS imp has one of the better matchup charts. alot of even match ups and more winning match ups then losing. if only most of his strings werent unsafe :/
what are you talking about? lol what strings are you using that are unsafe? DS is actually relatively safe

joeldm

Noob
I've found myself doing that a lot more too , especially when i J3 at that distance where i know that if it gets blocked and there's that pushback that makes d1 / f23 whiff and can get you poked out , d2 reaches ,it's + and on hit allows to continue the combo for 30% or even allowing for the 23 ender.

Also i've scrapped the 123 ender for other similar vortex setups w sword flip , i made a vid for the b1u2 string ending in the 50 50 j3 , there are similar enders for 132 and f3 , most of the times tho you have to make them double guess before waking up so bait them a good bunch of times , this applies to both 123 or other enders , i'd say this goes into the specific MUs setups and their wakeups.
I have not tested much but I think F3, ji3, f23, SF (30%) is a version of this tech.
This combo could be used in your video: "Deathstroke - Themyscira stage setups" in part "Unescapable OTGs"

XxLoneWolfxX

The Readz
I only think he has 2 disadvantage mu's(batgirl,flash). DSvsMmh is 5-5(most likely 6-4, he can punish mmh's overhead teleport with reversal sword flip, he can easily outzone him and mmh can have a very hard time getting in and getting something started