What's new

Offical PC port of mortal kombat 4 has been re-released

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
It’s Banthetesters here Calling all old AND new vets! It looks like the time has come Mortal kombat 4 has an Offical re-released for pc!

according to an article via Destrictiod writer Jordan Devore the game “showed up out of no where” as a listing on the GOG.com!

This is a pretty big news! But Alas Mk4 seemed to be treated as the red headed step child of the franchise by favs and the critical reception was “mixed” to say the least...

But legends never die and just like TYM’s own community it has been kept alive to kombat another day! Tons of youtube side tournaments recorded from here in the US all the way to Brazil!

As always any game re-released is a big win for the community. While I understand the 3D eliminates might be a turn off to some it cannot be denied that mk4 still retains the series fun fast gameplay down to its DNA...

Give it a look over at gog.com
Sources:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
it has been always great to see some nekro fans around the world. i am still dreaming that the official arcade port become playable with an online mode. Not pc port. But as i said that is good to see..

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice but man if only they released n64 version with net play for switch...shit...

I'll be reading into this, I have a laptop but not sure how. If this game is and if it'll have net play. If so I'll definitely get it.

Edit ok apparently no net play but still cool.Thanks for the update.

Last edited: