What's new

OBS|KH RattleHead, blind since 11yrs old, competing in Mortal Kombat at EVO 2013

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Read my entire post, don't skim. I clearly stated during the match, go go out all on the guy. Destroy him, treat him like a competitor. Beating him down and humiliating him are 2 different things. You know the difference, you're just pretending not to
no i just dont like how certain people have to turn everything into an arguement , who gives a shit if he got babied i forgot about it after 30 seconds i bet you rattlehead did too , what do you hope to accomplish by repeatedly stating what he did was wrong. two people played, one won and one lost end of story , mad props to rattlehead for getting that far and even bigger props to denzell for actually winning the tourny

Matix218

Get over here!
Back on topic,

This Guy (along with DJT and MyGod) is a major evo 2013 tournament MVP. He made it to winners finals in his pool (losing to the eventual tournament champion in a mirror match that he had no shot in since he plays by sound) and he took a round off of tyrant and looked competitive against him. A blind player making it to winners finals in his pool is a BIG DEAL! I give this Guy props for competing and even more props for delivering way more than anyone could have expected.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
You know what really confuses me, how does he know when someone is cornered or not? I mean its really mindblowing to be able to play a fightinggame blind. If i tell this to someone they won't believe it till they see it. (not sure if pun was intended)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Back on topic,

This Guy (along with DJT and MyGod) is a major evo 2013 tournament MVP. He made it to winners finals in his pool (losing to the eventual tournament champion in a mirror match that he had no shot in since he plays by sound) and he took a round off of tyrant and looked competitive against him. A blind player making it to winners finals in his pool is a BIG DEAL! I give this Guy props for competing and even more props for delivering way more than anyone could have expected.
This really. Its insane the level of play the guy had with Cyrax. Telling when you front dash, back dash and jump by sound? Knowing if they crouch? Reacting to the sounds as fast as shit is in MK9?

Dude is amazing.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Off stream match of carlos from his pools.
1:05
:O

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2