What's new

OBS Archives - Hear from MK2 & MK3 Actors Katalin Zamiar and Kerri Hoskins

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The "On Blast Show" which features a Mortal Kombat veteran, JamessMK with co-host DarKNaTaS have been basically working their tails off for several weeks now. The show's central focus is to put topics that are on a negative spotlight per-say, "on blast". However, it's not all about that... they have gotten a few very interesting guests on the show as of late and any long time fan of Mortal Kombat will appreciate these guests as they portrayed the characters in both Mortal Kombat II and Mortal Kombat 3.

Kerri Hoskins who portrayed Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat 3/UMK3/MKT was recently a guest on their show. Now, we're not going to tell you what all was asked/discussed but we can tell you that you learn a lot about her updated (since early MK) life.
mk3sonya.png

The second guest is non other than the actress who portrayed not one or two, but three characters in Mortal Kombat II, Katalin Zamiar who played as Jade, Mileena and Kitana.
mk2kit.gif

*view the rest of the parts & episodes here

Be sure to Follow, Like and Subscribe to OBS as they've only just begun!
obs.png

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
This is wierd for me. I could care less about the real lives of movie actors, in fact even learning about my favorite actors' real lives makes me like them less... However, this is completely different. MK has been a part of my life for so long now that watching these interviews makes me appreciate them even more.

Great job OBS.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
CDjr got banned lol.

Come on guys, once chance to speak with Kerri Hoskins who just didn't play Sonya but Kia in MKMS and you guys blew it by getting banned?

Good show btw, love it (aside the moron idjits)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
anyone who hasnt seen episode nine with kerri,go watch it now.the last two hours is the funniest fucking shit ive ever heard,i almost cracked a rib laughing.just wait until im on one week.