What's new

O% combo

ok i kno kabal can do it but ive ony seen the computer do it in arcade but is it possible online and if it is how and who else would it be possible with if there is any1

Probably talking about double spin AI combo, it rates 0% in the hit counter, sure it does 2 pixels damage, but it get's rounded off to 0%.

The containments don't do any damage unless the combo is damage protected in which case it does .5%. You can get 0% damage if you do kabal's dash twice in a row in MK3 only.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
To reiterate, 0 damage containments do 1 pixel of damage (166 pixel energy bar) only when in a combo that is damage protected. Kabal's double spin, does absolute 0 damage. The CPU has done up to 4 or 5 in a row against me.

Shock said:
To reiterate, 0 damage containments do 1 pixel of damage (166 pixel energy bar) only when in a combo that is damage protected. Kabal's double spin, does absolute 0 damage. The CPU has done up to 4 or 5 in a row against me.
CPU Kabal caught me with 5 spins in a row.
CPU Robo Smoke caught me in a straight up Tele-uppercut juggle of 7 hits in a row...I couldn't respond to that (It did 29% damage BTW).
I wished I could get away with stuff like CPU can...but I'm glad it can't be done by real players.

I can't say if I remember what I saw...but the damage percentage was definintely an odd number. I was just in the state of shock that it happened.

The computer has gotten me (and probably everyone) with Sektor's double TP, JK combo. It does pretty decent damage.