What's new

Breakthrough NW standing 1 jab has shortest duration in the game

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yea this is a fucking breakthrough!!

So its duration is 19 frames and is (from my research) the shortest in the game. His jab is officially very good.

Fun facts:
It recovers faster than d3 does
It is hard to whiff punish
It can be used to bait attacks with little risk (because of above fun facts)

BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
1 xx axe buffers in open space just to catch random advancing shit?

what is this "data bot" you speak of?
We have a bot loaded up with all the frame data... You can pretty much ask it for the frame data on any move by any playable character in the game (besides kratos & bosses)

so go to www.testyourchat.com , or click the "chat" link right below the TYM banner

Once you're loaded in, you can ask for frame data using the following syntax

!frames CHARACTER MOVE

For example:
!frames smoke sb
!frames smoke 2
!frames smoke xray
!frames smoke 3d1
!frames nightwolf shoulder
!frames nightwolf ex axe

etc.

I'm in there, so if you need help just ask me... thanks to CrimsonShadow for building it!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
We have a bot loaded up with all the frame data... You can pretty much ask it for the frame data on any move by any playable character in the game (besides kratos & bosses)

so go to www.testyourchat.com , or click the "chat" link right below the TYM banner

Once you're loaded in, you can ask for frame data using the following syntax

!frames CHARACTER MOVE

For example:
!frames smoke sb
!frames smoke 2
!frames smoke xray
!frames smoke 3d1
!frames nightwolf shoulder
!frames nightwolf ex axe

etc.

I'm in there, so if you need help just ask me... thanks to CrimsonShadow for building it!
This = EPIC

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Looking at frame data IS fun! I like talking about it endlessly. I did it on a date and she said, "You look sexy when you talk about frame data." And I figured she was my dream woman. 5 days later she went back to her dirty ex boyfriend. Woah, that's not what this post is supposed to be about. Ending it now. Standing 1 fucks me up. :)

Error

DF2+R2
Looking at frame data IS fun! I like talking about it endlessly. I did it on a date and she said, "You look sexy when you talk about frame data." And I figured she was my dream woman. 5 days later she went back to her dirty ex boyfriend. Woah, that's not what this post is supposed to be about. Ending it now. Standing 1 fucks me up. :)
I guess it is your fault for making her think "ex" means enhanced.

Yea this is a fucking breakthrough!!

So its duration is 19 frames and is (from my research) the shortest in the game. His jab is officially very good.

Fun facts:
It recovers faster than d3 does
It is hard to whiff punish
It can be used to bait attacks with little risk (because of above fun facts)

BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!
Not with your muscly arms <3

McNasty

Moist.
ripcrowley used to use 1 for pressure I always thought he was just getting away with murder online guess it was somewhat legit. Interesting find fly if mk ever ends up having low tier tournaments the tombstone players will wreck shit.