What's new

Tech NW shoulder OTG

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I did not find this but I am making it known...

NW gets a d3 OTG after a naked shoulder in the corner or off of a string linked to shoulder like 122 shoulder or b22 shoulder.

It can be linked to axe, you can throw after or start pressure. The question is, when to go for it.

Off of a naked shoulder?... every time

Off of a string?...only if they get a breaker and are at the end of there life.

doing d3 eh axe as a OTG does 5% chip and is neutral on block and is a great option after a naked shoulder to keep pressure.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
ummm/ interruptable?
Explain the thought process behind it.
Behind the otg? It's not interruptible. It's just like scorp vortex after a grounded spear minus the 50/50. It just stands them up when they don't expect it. And can catch them in a combo if linked to axe and they are trying to roll or jump

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Behind the otg? It's not interruptible. It's just like scorp vortex after a grounded spear minus the 50/50. It just stands them up when they don't expect it. And can catch them in a combo if linked to axe and they are trying to roll or jump
sorry sorry....
i meant the d3~link that part. Not the actual shoulder to the OTG... that part I get.

I also get how it works. It is pretty sweet and innovative. Just curious why you'd use it every time on a naked shoulder... rather than simply in the clutch.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
sorry sorry....
i meant the d3~link that part. Not the actual shoulder to the OTG... that part I get.

I also get how it works. It is pretty sweet and innovative. Just curious why you'd use it every time on a naked shoulder... rather than simply in the clutch.
Since I've messed with it I still haven't pulled it off in a match. It ONLY works in the corner and when you are in close quarters in the corner, disabling their wakeup with the d3 is great. If they block the d3 they can counter poke but it won't be often
Nightwolf top 5?
Lol

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
No idea who actually came up with this. but I noticed this otg a few months ago while messing around in practice mode. Its pretty interesting and no one expects it especially from a fish like Nightwolf. You have no idea how often I catch people online for full combos while their mashing inputs for wake ups.

You can also otg with d1 (d3 being the better option of course). You're right about this only working in the corner. I wasted a lot of time trying to get this work midscreen. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with ex shoulder just the move or as a combo ender (even in the corner)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Yes. But f2 is hard to land in a match
not if you start the match with it.i hit people with it all the time.thats kind of the only use i have for ex lightning these days aswell just throw it out at the start of a match,amazing how many people get hit with it.