omooba

fear the moobs
skip to end of video and ignore stupid commentary
and we were just fucking around don't throw shade
y ed boon yyyyyyy

Last edited:

Israfel

Designer for BxA
^after looking at the video again that is exactly what happened. He had the armor but he also only had 5% health give or take.....so tough break lol

omooba

fear the moobs
I'm pretty sure when an X-ray is activated it disables all other armor/invincibility properties, Raiden died because he didn't have enough health left to absorb the damage of the nutpunch.
^after looking at the video again that is exactly what happened. He had the armor but he also only had 5% health give or take.....so tough break lol
look at it again she definately flew through that first AND ONLY hit of raiden's xray but i could be wrong besides who cares she definitely needs it

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Cassie ex nut punch has no hurt box. There is collision of some kind, but it isn't armor. There's simply nothing to hit.

Test it yourself. Knock her down from full screenand hit her with a projectile of some kind on her wake up. It'll explode on her face (shout outs to Jennifer Lawrence) but deal no damage of any kind.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Lol it absolutely will. LK can't break armor and hit what isn't there. Please test it for yourself and lemme know if I'm fucked up.

omooba

fear the moobs
Lol it absolutely will. LK can't break armor and hit what isn't there. Please test it for yourself and lemme know if I'm fucked up.
well she doesn't been f213 fbc f213/f44 cus there's no gap at all but otherwise yeah she'll destroy him easy. it's a bad match up imo

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
That kung lao in the video had no chance, couldn't even get his moves out. Please buff Kung Lao he got beat up so bad.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Cassie's ex nut punch has invincibility, a trait she inherited from her dad