What's new

Number of Registered Players For Evolution 2012 Already Doubles Previous Year

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Some hype news came from the Man, the Myth and the Legend, MrWizard not long ago! He announced on twitter just about an hour ago that, "Evo registration has doubled last year at this point. Register NOW before its too late!" You heard the man! Click here to register for Evolution 2012 BY TODAY to save yourselves $20!

Don't regret this, people! Come July 6th... hype will be uncontrollable, from all over the world!
evo.jpg

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
To clarify I believe that he was saying that the amount of entrants at this point in time are double what they were at this point and time one year ago. Not that it was double the total amount.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
To clarify I believe that he was saying that the amount of entrants at this point in time are double what they were at this point and time one year ago. Not that it was double the total amount.
Ha! That makes more sense. If it was double the total amount they'd probably need a bigger space!...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm telling you. MK's gonna be around for a while.

Out of all the games to surface in the recent giant wave of FG's, in spite of its flaws, MK's definitely got the most potential for long-term longevity.

How long did MvC2 survive?