Do you want Suicide Squad gear for Harley Quinn

• Hell yes!

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • Not fussed

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
First off, sorry if anyone read this and thought it was confirmation of gear or a skin.
The title is confusing...

How about adding "Want a" to the front and "?" at the end. Or adding "(POLL)" to the end of the title, to avoid confusion. You can still edit the title. The forum software lets you do that.

I think something like this may come through the Mobile game as the first premium pack they're selling is Harley's Suicide Squad gear with a 3 star version of the character and 2k gems.

I do know that they said some types of gear that is unlocked via mobile will transfer to the main game, but not sure if this specific set does.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I really want Suicide Squad Joker and Harley and I have a feeling we will get them...but I also have a feeling they might be linked to mobile :/

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Gear so far is sadly very similar, each character has a theme that all gear doesn't go too far away from (Eg: Ivy= leaves, Bane=leather with armor, Catwoman/Canary= leather and cleavage).

I was hyped to see some stuff like Knightfall or DKR stuff for Bane (Even regular stuff that shows his arms), DK Joker or Suicide squad Harley gear but seems it's not there. I'm still unlocking stuff but I've lost hope that anything that different from the default set is gear.
Maybe it's DLC gear for later down the road -___-

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Gear so far is sadly very similar, each character has a theme that all gear doesn't go too far away from (Eg: Ivy= leaves, Bane=leather with armor, Catwoman/Canary= leather and cleavage).

I was hyped to see some stuff like Knightfall or DKR stuff for Bane (Even regular stuff that shows his arms), DK Joker or Suicide squad Harley gear but seems it's not there. I'm still unlocking stuff but I've lost hope that anything that different from the default set is gear.
Maybe it's DLC gear for later down the road -___-
It's day negative 4 or 5 at this point though. I wouldn't sell it too short just yet. I saw in the gif that Netherrealm released on twitter earlier today with Supergirl wearing a skirt. Reminiscent of the the comics/tv show. There is a lot to explore in this game that has still not even hit its release date.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Her hair is the same, that's literally it, nothing else.
It's not that Robbie's Harley had anything special about her besides that either, except maybe being no more psycho than your average comic book movie character, which isn't something typical for Harley, yeah.