What's new

(NSFW) TYM Podcast Ep 8: MasterMalone, MKD/MKA E3 Story and more!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We have the latest episode of TYM's official podcast here for your listening pleasure.

In this episode, we piggyback off of episode 5 where @Gerchap , @General M2Dave and I jump in to the clan days of Mortal Kombat: Deception. There was a time where the was a clear disconnect between the community and Midway (at the time)... and this podcast encircles how @mastermalone along with our community behind him, rallied to voice our feedback to Midway to help improve future games.

It was my first time hearing this story... you do not wanna miss it.

Attachments

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Great podkast guys. Always fun listening to you guys and MM breaking down pretty much the history of fighting games lol as he always does.

@mastermalone appreciate the shout out dude lol, and been years since we've spoken (I know you're on my FL on Xbox) but I find it really cool and shocking how you, Gerchap etc remember the voices, convos, matches etc, etc. Regarding the voice thing. I haven't done much with it unfortunately as much as I would have like but who knows, never know what the future may hold. Keep up the good work guys and yeah definitely shoutout to every era of MK players keeping the games alive be it 2D or 3D. Hopefully there will be more to keep MK 9, X and MK 11+ in the future as well.

Gerchap

Noob
Lol I don’t even know how I remember all those names I mentioned on previews episodes, I also don’t even know how I remember the BetterThanYoo tag I even think it was spelt like that too.
It was good to have you on the call Malone