What's new

NRS Teases Upcoming KL Skins (NEXT COUPLE SEASONS).

Espio

Kokomo
NRS is keeping the content flowing for MK11. The Femme Fatale skin pack is poised to release August 25h, but that hasn't stopped NRS from unveiling some of the most detailed and effort focused skins to date for Kombat League.

Kytinn inspired skins for Baraka, Kabal and Skarlet.

Black Dragon themed for Johnny and Cassie as well as a skin based on classic palette swap Reptile.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfK_kXgVoAAPCgO.jpg:large

I think these are super quality especially the insect ones....really excited for the content drops we'll be getting over the next couple months.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Wait ... what's that Reptile skin? It's not part of the insect KL or the Black Dragon one ..

Could this be the secret fight Thethiny had datamined??

I don't hate Black Dragon Johnny, arms seem a little odd but the tank is sweet! I'm sure I'll get arrested by the shill police here but I like a lot of the skins in this game. Just wish we could choose more than one load out, why!?!

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Kytinn skins look amazing. For some reason I thought these were DLC skin packs at first. I really want a better look at the Skarlet one.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Skarlet’s skin does not look like a Kytinn themed skin. It’s either based off of Netherrealm demons, or whatever race Shao Kahn is.

I think NRS teased four months worth of KL themes with that image:

Kytinn(Baraka, Kabal)
Black Dragon(Johnny, Cassie, Sindel)
Netherreealm Demons/Shao Kahn’s race?(Skarlet)
Zaterran?(Scorpion)