What's new

NRS Teases Spawn, Posts his Portrait on Social Media

Raider

Noob
So it looks like Sindel won't have her iconic hair like in previous games. Or it just won't be default, which would be weird.
Really... interesting portrait for her, she looks much older to me. But i mean, they made D'Vorah look like an actual granny so...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Ed said that if people helped his friend find his car he'll reveal the last two DLC characters, and he found his car, so I'm positive we'll see the rest of the portraits either today or this weekend.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ed said that if people helped his friend find his car he'll reveal the last two DLC characters, and he found his car, so I'm positive we'll see the rest of the portraits either today or this weekend.
we .... waiting for this to happen ASAP :

:D:D:D:D

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
If NRS does reveal one of the last 2 Guest Characters for Kombat Pack 1, I'm guessing it will probably come around 5pm Chicago Time. That would line up with the reveal times yesterday.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Oh wow.. Where was his car?