What's new

NRS Teases Spawn, Posts his Portrait on Social Media

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Does this mean Spawn is the next DLC to drop after Shang. Its funny all my original characters are missing from MK11 but I will have some of my most requested guests/returning characters as DLC.
Shang Tsung
Spawn
Nightwolf
Sindel
Joker?
Terminator?
Cyrax? (Datamine has brutalities and lists dlc)

Even though I don't get my Smoke, Reptile, Ermac, Rain I get them in Shang which is the most badass MK character imo.
Its Mileena and Cyrax that I'm missing hardcore. But strangely enough I'm fine with it because if the trade off. Shang better have good frames and not be like Kotal/D'Vorah startups.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm not a huge fan of the character (although his look is undeniably badass), but I'm super psyched to see what NRS does with him. He's NEVER been done justice in a game, obviously due to limitations. When he was in SoulCalibur 2, they couldn't even include his most iconic feature - his cape, because it just wasn't possible to animate something like that.

NRS has taken on so many guest characters and crushed every design (except for maybe Freddy, imo).

Terminator and Spawn are going to be amazing.

Sidenote: I hope T-800 and T-1000 are the two Terminator variations.

I asume that he will be a Midrange Character using his chains (the reason why there is no Takeda in MK11) also while i hope they nail his cape it most likely will only appear for certain attacks or his cape parry (he will get batmans cape parry for sure).

Kratilim

Noob
It wouldn't surprise me if they did alternating MK then guest characters. Something like this:
Shang tsung - june
Spawn - juli
Sindel - august
Ash Williams - september
Nightwolf - october
Terminator - november

This would line-up with the new movie terminator in november.

Gaxkang

Banned
With Sindel's image can see a bit of a collar from her outfit...they need to just show off the whole images of characters really heh.