What's new

NRS Staff's Favorite Fatalities (Johnny's 2nd Fatality Premiere)

The NRS staff spill the beans on their favorite fatalities in MK11. While it could have been predicted that Ed Boon was going to pick Scorpion's great spear fatality, a few others agree that Johnny takes the cake with his ridiculous ones.

I'm not the biggest fatality fanatic, but yeah, both of Johnny's are my favorite in MK11 without question.
So good lol.

Last edited:

Comments

Soooo...you just come here, everyday, to "spit facts" and "redpill" NRS players?

Or you just come here to troll people who like NRS products?

Either way, isn't that exhausting? Particularly when no one is seemingly listening to you or replying to your facts/bait?
Youre new here, let me put in terms you’ll prob understand. Look at my reaction score vs you and all the nrs player who liked your post. Seems like more people listen to what i say then all 3 of you combined lul

Youre new here, let me put in terms you’ll prob understand. Look at my reaction score vs you and all the nrs player who liked your post. Seems like more people listen to what i say then all 3 of you combined lul
I'm genuinely sad for you. I get that you're trying to be funny, and you likely think it's funny to nip at people's ankles with this troll persona you've created, but...just wow, man.

If you really believe NRS is bad and the people who play it are incompetent, then I don't understand why you continue to come back to a forum dedicated to Mortal Kombat (an NRS game) day after day. That just seems like a real waste of time and effort.

On the more likely note that you're just being a troll, and have been for the past 4 years, I'll give you props for dedication to the role. However, you also have my pity. There has to be better things to do in your life than shit on people's hobbies.

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

@B. Shazzy : Joined October 2015, Reaction Score: 6,083

Me: Joined December 2018, Reaction Score: 2,912

I mean, idk man. I've almost got a 3k reaction score in 5 months time and you've got 6k and you've been here since 2015. You shouldn't be bragging lmfao. Maybe you'd have more if you weren't so angry (lul seething) all the time.

I'm genuinely sad for you. I get that you're trying to be funny, and you likely think it's funny to nip at people's ankles with this troll persona you've created, but...just wow, man.

If you really believe NRS is bad and the people who play it are incompetent, then I don't understand why you continue to come back to a forum dedicated to Mortal Kombat (an NRS game) day after day. That just seems like a real waste of time and effort.

On the more likely note that you're just being a troll, and have been for the past 4 years, I'll give you props for dedication to the role. However, you also have my pity. There has to be better things to do in your life than shit on people's hobbies.

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.
Wow, your nrs player warm feelings for my well-being melted my troll icy heart. I will change my ways now. Thank you so much lul

now stay on thread topic before eldriken shows up

I don't really like this one. It's really weird to see Johnny or Cassie play around with their opponents dead body since they're supposed to be the good guys.
I kind of know what you mean. It's like MK's gameplay occupies some sort of bizarro alternate dimension where everybody is a depraved, hyper-violent sociopath. And anyone who isn't a depravted, hyper-violent sociopath to start turns into a goatee-wearing mirror universe double of themselves. It's weird. And the more focus NRS puts on the story modes, the more jarring it is to see those same exact characters acting like lunatics.

But, whatever. It's not even a big enough deal to make me dislike those fatalities.

@B. Shazzy : Joined October 2015, Reaction Score: 6,083

Me: Joined December 2018, Reaction Score: 2,912

I mean, idk man. I've almost got a 3k reaction score in 5 months time and you've got 6k and you've been here since 2015. You shouldn't be bragging lmfao. Maybe you'd have more if you weren't so angry (lul seething) all the time.
My reaction score is almost doubled the both of y’all combined. Am I cool yet :DOGE

My reaction score is almost doubled the both of y’all combined. Am I cool yet :DOGE
Not fair you've been here since 2012. :mad:

Ugh, I'll let you have it. But soon. Soon my reaction score will be double, no, TRIPLE, NO, QUADRUPLE your reaction score and I will rule this forum. Everyone will be Liking, Haha'ing, and Loving my posts! You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE. I'll be popular..........you'll see.....yeah.

Alright, alright not to de-rail this glorious thread even more but this likes to posts ratio thing is getting a little out of hand. Simply divide your reaction score by the amount of posts you've made. This will give you your LTPR, likes to posts ratio. Your boy is sitting at a solid 3.25.......inches.

Last edited:
I'm kinda torn after seeing both of Johnny's Fatalities. And by this, I mean I don't know if I want to shake the hand of the person who made them or hug them. That was so fitting for him.

I really like how slapstick he is in mk11. They just fully embraced it this time around and I think it’s great. While the looney tunes aspect of Erron Black jarred me a bit, with JC it just makes sense and it works. The old Johnny mixing with young Johnny are what I’m most looking forward to in the story ass well. He’s in my top 3 characters and his 2 fatalities are probably my favorite so far. The tomato at the end, it’s so cheese but it’s good cheese. Mozzarella.

lol I just can’t get that emotional about a fatality video, I can barely be bothered to react in a big way to real stuff. Anyways cool fatality