What's new

NRS Staff's Favorite Fatalities (Johnny's 2nd Fatality Premiere)

The NRS staff spill the beans on their favorite fatalities in MK11. While it could have been predicted that Ed Boon was going to pick Scorpion's great spear fatality, a few others agree that Johnny takes the cake with his ridiculous ones.

I'm not the biggest fatality fanatic, but yeah, both of Johnny's are my favorite in MK11 without question.
So good lol.

Last edited:

Comments

New fatality is great... that video though sucked badly. There is no need for them to lie and be full of shit. It is no surprise that only revealed stuff (apart from the final one) was their "favourites". The entire video felt contrived and disingenuous. We are fans, we do not need all that bullshit.. you could have just shown the fatality and talked about some of the others.. no need to just put out a bunch of BS marketing tripe.

New fatality is great... that video though sucked badly. There is no need for them to lie and be full of shit. It is no surprise that only revealed stuff (apart from the final one) was their "favourites". The entire video felt contrived and disingenuous. We are fans, we do not need all that bullshit.. you could have just shown the fatality and talked about some of the others.. no need to just put out a bunch of BS marketing tripe.
It's really not that deep lmfao relax

I mean it's funny, well made Fatality but nothing that impressive really. Both his Fatalities will get old pretty fast. I feel like they are just using Johnny too much to promote and hype the game.
I think that his first Fatality was better.

Last edited:
E
Wow. Overboard much? It's all in good fun. And don't group others into this "we" nonsense. Your opinion doesn't govern everyone else's.

It seems the majority in the thread enjoyed it.

That's gold! I like that Geras fatality too. That shit is brutal.

I mean it's funny, well made Fatality but nothing that impressive really. Both his Fatalities will get old pretty fast. I feel like they are just using Johnny too much to promote and hype the game.
I think that his first Fatality was better.
I thought all fatalities got old pretty fast. After a while, I just love seeing people's reaction after seeing fatalities for the first time. Like if I have company over or something.
His both fatalities suck. Change my mind.
NO
Lmao what the hell man, it's not that serious.