• Not likely but might be fun

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I dont buy it

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters

xenogorgeous

Mileena is the best, Mileena 4ever !
Premium Supporter
Looks like MK11 fans will be left to die after all.

"We plan on supporting the game for much longer"

Sure thing.

If this is actually true(and it seems to be the case given recent tweets), it will be a turning point for me concerning NRS, very dissapointed. If they announce it and MK is left to die as it is, i will distance myself from all things NRS after one decade standing by them(yes, i'm irrelevant i know)

I'm not trying to ruin the party here, i just wanted to vent. Carry on everyone.
yep, that quote from Ed Boon on Twitter "not even klose" about MK11 ending support, just lies, as always, normal business practice that all these corrupted ultra capitalist companies know to do, hehe ..... never trust any word that assholes spit, they do small talk in order to create hype, but, they are fucking liars and don't give a shit for the fanbase, once the profit numbers they are seeking, reach the milestone they set .... :mad:

so now, time to see if something related to Injustice will come up on Fandome or E3 .... MK11 is dead , let's move on ! :p

If there is a slight chance that this is happening, pleeeeease for the love of god DON’T EXCLUDE THE X-MEN!
There's no reason to exclude them. They got the film rights back and we know that they will be added to the MCU.

And recent games haven't excluded them, like MUA3 for example.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I really hope this is BS. I would much rather see a new injustice and see other DC charactars we have not seen yet. If it is a Marvel vs DC.. one we have lame marvel characters taking up space and that means after the "main" dc ones.. there will be no room at all. It will just be ones we have all had already.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I just hope the gameplay has batshit insane combos and big screen filling supers. If your going to make a super hero fighting game, make it feel like you are controlling super heroes instead of stiff little robots.
no way... let marvel vs capcom have all that crap... IF this is happening... and god i hope it is not.. my guess is it will be a tag team version of injustice but with marvel as well.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
NRS legitimately needs this game (if it exists) to be their most insane one yet, because like it or not, Marvel games will forever have this standard of being insane and fast and hype.

no way... let marvel vs capcom have all that crap... IF this is happening... and god i hope it is not.. my guess is it will be a tag team version of injustice but with marvel as well.
I'm not sure there would be a tag mechanic.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Can't wait to zone people from the other side of the screen with Deadpool.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I think this would be cool if true. But I really want them to have it completed, and not just the Greatest Hits VS each other at launch and DLC down the road. and Wonder Woman needs more of her supporting cast like Circe (she is known to change outfits often so she would fit), Donna Troy, Grail, Strife. and the Marvel side it would be cool to have the Dazzler. It would also be AMAZING if they got Michelle Forbes to voice Circe like she does in DC Universe Online. So much they could do with her powers.

and since this is superheroes and we all know there will be guests...I want He-Man and She-Ra. Maybe they can do a Ninja Turtle-like thing in IJ2 with the OG Power Rangers. They can even let you unlock each of their zords as their super moves. Why these people don't just hire me IDK....lol.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I think this would be cool if true. But I really want them to have it completed, and not just the Greatest Hits VS each other at launch and DLC down the road. and Wonder Woman needs more of her supporting cast like Circe (she is known to change outfits often so she would fit), Donna Troy, Grail, Strife. and the Marvel side it would be cool to have the Dazzler. It would also be AMAZING if they got Michelle Forbes to voice Circe like she does in DC Universe Online. So much they could do with her powers.

and since this is superheroes and we all know there will be guests...I want He-Man and She-Ra. Maybe they can do a Ninja Turtle-like thing in IJ2 with the OG Power Rangers. They can even let you unlock each of their zords as their super moves. Why these people don't just hire me IDK....lol.
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm kinda glad that they don't, hahaha. To each his own, right? :p

Rhysanthe

You don't look so bad in this light.
Well today is the day we find out at the WB show. Hopefully NRS shows up. If not we are in for a long draught.

Rhysanthe

You don't look so bad in this light.
Why does there have to be any announcement now about a new game?

MK11 was announced in December(?) 2018 for an april 2019 release - only 4 months prior. If that's the new pattern then there's a good 6 months of waiting... oh no, what will we do with ourselves until then!!
I dont think there is a new pattern. My take was already a december announcement if they didn't show up to e3. What I did expect was some kind of news regarding MK11 by this point but show far nothing much.
I will be playing strive and genshin in the meantime.