What's new

NRS, please give Spawn more "aim" or better "bullets" (lol)

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I mean imo the guns don’t really suck that bad. His low party gun is 7 frames, has a KB from it and its a great 50/50 tool with B1. Sure it’s unsafe if you amplify it but the move isn’t THAT bad. It really isn’t that much of an issue that he doesn’t go full screen with his guns. Spawn is still a very strong and damaging character without it.
You are a stupid idiot and on top want to provoke me now ...
I won't give you that pleasure to feel my wrath ... not even worth it ...

Your "explanation" is top tier :laughing:

Ashesfall

"Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn"
The question is, could he be a strong zoner, when his meter-burn(!) version, would go fullscreen like Rambos? No, but it would feel more "realistic"/"immersive", especially when we see with Rambo that it could be like that.
... most here don't seem to understand what's my intention and motivation for this little thread ...
(and no, it's not to make him a strong zoner ...)

One extra example: Cassie cage shoots with a handgun, one bullet and hits you fullscreen.
Spawn shoots with 2 full-automatic rifles, and you won't get hit? ...

Or short, stupid design decision, I just made some "fun" pictures about to point it out ...

PS: I also pointed out, that his low gun is a nice tool ... NOT the point of this thread ...

Last edited:

Ashesfall

omg ... you really want me to roll up this thread to pin down why I think he is stupid?
You think this world has no stupid people?
You think I am one of those super crazy political correct persons?
(don't even drag me into politics ...)

With post #15, I said nicely, that he doesn't understand me, just to say in some post later "knock yourselves out."

Sorry to hurt your feelings but when I feel provoked, I CANT resist ... deal with it or hate me ...
(what ever you pick, I can handle it :D)

PS: "Stupid idiot", really harmful and "aggressive" insult ... here take a tissue ...

Last edited:

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.

... most here don't seem to understand what's my intention and motivation for this little thread ...
(and no, it's not to make him a strong zoner ...)

One extra example: Cassie cage shoots with a handgun, one bullet and hits you fullscreen.
Spawn shoots with 2 full-automatic rifles, and you won't get hit? ...

Or short, stupid design decision, I just made some "fun" pictures about to point it out ...

PS: I also pointed out, that his low gun is a nice tool ... NOT the point of this thread ...
Your entire thread doesn’t got a point. If we’re being honest.
omg ... you really want me to roll up this thread to pin down why I think he is stupid?

With post #15, I said nicely, that he doesn't understand me, just to say in some post later "knock yourselves out."

Sorry to hurt your feelings but when I feel provoked, I CANT resist ... deal with it or hate me ...

PS: "Stupid idiot", really harmful and "aggressive" insult ... here take a tissue ...
I mean it’s the pot calling the kettle black. You call him a stupid idiot, when you’re one yourself. Just stick to your bottle of beer and making sexually suggestive jokes at 18 year old girls.

Are you okay?

Ashesfall

As my answer takes me max 1minute why not answer ...
Your entire thread doesn’t got a point. If we’re being honest.
Funny, as even Obly seem to kinda understand why I did it
It looks ridiculous, I agree
That is all this thread is about ... I guess that's not "a point" then, my bad
(guess "immersion" is not really a thing here ...)

PS: I don't drink alc and I respect women, but feel free to lie and create story's ...
(If you don't want the wrong person knocking on your door, you shouldn't ... just kidding :laughing:)

edit: I just realized a mod deleted an important post to even understand this heated discussion here, I am out. Censorship for the win ... just like bigtech ...

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
PS: I don't drink alc and I respect women, but feel free to lie and create story's ...
(If you don't want the wrong person knocking on your door, you shouldn't ... just kidding :laughing:)
This reminds me of that one Trump supporter guy who kept ending his posts with really offensive crap then “just kidding :smiley:”