What's new

NRS Player Daddy Dab invite revoked for leaking playable characters at mk11 reveal

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

>>447153423 (OP)

Shang tsung, Kabal, Noob saibot, Jax, and Liu Kang may have been confirmed by a tester. A known top tournament player name DaddyDab was on his stream talking about mk11 details and certain chars that his trusty insider source confirmed to him. Turns out, that inside source was him, supposedly he was a tester under NDA. I guess he assumed if didn't directly name himself as the source, he would be okay. Well, NRS has responded by rejecting his invitation(picture is evidence).

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
So going off leaks, here's the current potential roster:
Scorpion, Sub, Liu (best buy leak, dabbydab for liu as well), Raiden, Shao Kahn, Kronika, Geras, Sonya (last three were email leak), Shang, Noob, Jax, and Kabal (Dabbydab leak)

NSR

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/364700059
21:30, Dabby confirms Scorpion, Sonya and Jax at the event.

I'm digging further. Supposedly, Dabby also said a bunch more shit (quoted from an anon)

"Supposedly more, but he as like four 3 hours mk11 streams on his twitch, i ain't watching it all. Also, some on twitter in the nrs community is accusing him as the one who initially leaked the changed combo system and that's mainly why he is getting, and I qoute, "smacked by the nrs cops".

He was on twitch talking about the combo system for mk11 in detail as if he knows for sure. He also keeps referring to the cast as timeline chars and non-timeline chars, and maybe that there will be some universal mechanic differences between the groups, like running for example. But its hard to tell if that what he really means because he keeps crouching everything in a manner like, "this what I may have heard from my trusty sources" type shit. Only the cast chars was when he was crystal clear and direct as being 100% for sure."

Aramonde

Noob
Lmao Dab is a moron if he thought he would be okay if he said it was someone else who told him. He could be in big trouble if WB/NRS decide to sue for breaking NDA.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Lmao Dab is a moron if he thought he would be okay if he said it was someone else who told him. He could be in big trouble if WB/NRS decide to sue for breaking NDA.
Yeah, I mean it is cool we got the info, but NRS knows he doesn’t have an inside source. They know he worked on the game (if that is the case) I doubt he had a fake mustache

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might

NSR

from the same video I linked above, 33:50, further Jax confirmation.

NSR

Now Dab's saying that his invitation being revoked was word choice and that he didn't leak anything...in spite of the evidence.

NSR

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362862842
10:35 dab talks about the combo system rumor, for those interested

13:20 Dab mentions Kabal

18:40 Dab states he heard frome someone pretty legit that Rain and Smoke aren't returning, before going back on his words. Possible Rain/Smoke deconfirmation guys :(

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I wouldn’t insult Dab over this, cause he does otherwise seem like a great personality, but yeah the evidence is pretty damning. I know he’s refuted some things (and I don’t discount some things he said might not have been 100% accurate), but he’s yet to deny being a tester, that’s all we really need to know to put 2 and 2 together here lol.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
This is all fake! I DO NOT test for NRS ... I Quoted lists and characters based off of DEBUNKED LISTS confirmed by Boon himself, it’s not my fault you guys took this and ran with it Aha I am at all with no TIES at NRS, besides competing! Things have become misunderstood I am on the list! I explained my choice of word “revoked” as more of a feeling and not a fact!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
This is all fake! I DO NOT test for NRS ... I Quoted lists and characters based off of DEBUNKED LISTS confirmed by Boon himself, it’s not my fault you guys took this and ran with it Aha I am at all with no TIES at NRS, besides competing! Things have become misunderstood I am on the list! I explained my choice of word “revoked” as more of a feeling and not a fact!
I think I need to have suffered a stroke to be able to read this.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Everyone’s accusations here aren’t correct and don’t know the story! I’m not finna sit here and argue with y’all about lists that were debunked by ed Boon himself, where even the top youtube content creators were making videos on! Peace