What's new

NRS Officially Cancels MKX for 360/PS3

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
NRS has made it official: There will be no MKX on Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. Read the release posted on Community.WBGames.com:

"After months of development, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has come to the regrettable conclusion that we cannot release Mortal Kombat X for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Please know our teams worked diligently to meet the quality standards set by the current-gen versions of the game. We were not able to get the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions to the quality expected of a Mortal Kombat game and are very sorry for not being able to deliver the products as originally planned.

If you pre-ordered Mortal Kombat X for PS3 or Xbox 360, please go to the retail location where you pre-ordered the game and you will receive a full refund."

I would expect more on this addressed on the stream Monday as well. Stay tuned to TYM as more info is made known.

MKX_mortalkombatx.jpg
Edited/Promoted by **TS

Attachments

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I honestly forgot they were supposed to come out last gen. Good luck to the people wanting to play this while on last gen

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I'm happy they did.

You can't downgrade from the quality that current gen MKX has set. It would NOT be the same game.

Sorry for last gen owners; but don't think you could've honestly fully appreciate it in its full glory with PS3 or Xbox. The only reason I got a ps4 is for MKX, was worth it for sure :)

JJV Phoenix

I'm not Vak goddamnit
I understand that this probably sucks for people waiting for last gen, but...c'mon, do you really want a subpar game? I made sure to upgrade because those last-gen games aren't going to be coming out for much longer.