What's new

NRS' Daanish Syed "confirms" something huge has still yet to be revealed!!!

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
[B]giftedfingrs[/B]‏ @[B]jfleezy21[/B] Apr 6
More
@_DaanishSyed (3/3) it'll be gonna be like, 'They're doing what?! Oh my god that's so much content!'" https://youtu.be/BmqfqyxUbs8?t=485 …. Obviously you can’t go into detail about this, but could you please answer if this has already been revealed????

[B]Daanish Syed[/B]‏ @[B]_DaanishSyed[/B]
FollowFollow @_DaanishSyed
More
Replying to @[B]jfleezy21[/B]
It actually took me a while to realize what he was talking about because there's LOT of stuff planned, but I think I know what it is, and no, it's not revealed. Also, he's totally right. That will be people's reaction.

source-

Last edited:
Wasn't there supposed to be a mode in MK11 we hadn't seen yet that was going to blow us away? And not the one that turned out to be AI battles, something else.

I think most people actually settled for that being the new Krypt.
Could be, but that would of been a bit misleading by them. I'm still holding out some hope that the remaster/remake projects of MK 1-3 they shut down were overtaken by them and coming with MK11 or will be released later. I played two different MK1 remasters with Scorpion/Sub Zero and they are WAY too good to just shut down and do nothing with. I pray they do something with it.

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
A free cookie with every purchase of the game? :eek:

Regardless, I am mildly excited to see what this possible news could be. Although past "big news" sometimes has fallen flat.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
kreate a fighter mode coming back
If that was the case, they would've stated that AGES ago as one of the main modes.
And otherwise, should it ever return, it would probably be an offline thing only. If they can't even make customisable variations available for competitive play, I doubt they would open up the possibility to have a custom created character be available for that. SoulCalibur VI is already struggling with it and is suffering because of it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Battlepasses and Seasons will probably be a thing considering certain retailer descriptions.

EDIT: This would explain how/why the game will have a longer life-cycle, and why everyone's reactions would be "Oh my god! That's so much content!" because every couple of months they will be dropping lots of new cosmetics and collectables.

Last edited:

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I'm betting it's a Destiny-esque full expansion next fall after EVO.
More characters and gear, more Story mode, reinvented variations (or maybe that's when they legalize Kustom variations), new Krypt sections, etc.
So Destiny 2: Forsaken style?

Id be up for it. I bought it when Forskaen came out, and it was fantastic.

Kratilim

Noob
Damn... I'd reeeealy like there to be another big feature or something in the game. But until they confirm, I'm assuming its the krypt to ensure I'm not disappointed. :)

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
I think it's a good idea to hold some stuff back. This will help the longevity of the game. That coupled with maybe holding off on making another fighting game for a few years will help as well. I'm not even for revealing every character in the base roster, but maybe that's the old school mentality that I have. Can't wait to see what it is.

Last edited: