What's new

NRS art director Steve Beran confirmed Johnny Cage is 100% in MK11

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Imo, Johnny Cage is the best developed character in the MK9 and MKX. He shows actually progression and becomes a real hero, while still being cocky and funny. Since when is being cocky, confident, and funny a terrible thing? MK has enough serious characters. Johnny Cage is awesome, can’t wait to use him alongside SZ.

I always saw Sonya as more immature than Johnny tbh, she is a dick to him for basically no reason. Especially in the comics and in MKX but with the way MKX ended they may have made up.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Imo, Johnny Cage is the best developed character in the MK9 and MKX. He shows actually progression and becomes a real hero, while still being cocky and funny. Since when is being cocky, confident, and funny a terrible thing? MK has enough serious characters. Johnny Cage is awesome, can’t wait to use him alongside SZ.

I always saw Sonya as more immature than Johnny tbh, she is a dick to him for basically no reason. Especially in the comics and in MKX but with the way MKX ended they may have made up.
Yeah Sonya was definitely a dick in MKX. She was the whole reason they got a divorce in the first place because she worked instead of spending time with Johnny and Cassie.

But MK9 Johnny sucked, mostly in the beginning when he kept calling her 'baby' and just following her around. Being really weird. But the growth from THAT dickhead to the current Johnny is what made me like him.

He went from a guy creeping on Sonya to a guy caring about his daughter. That's fuckin development right there. He's still cocky and confident, but bearably so. He's got dad jokes too and I like that.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
You guys blame Sonya for working instead of spending time with family, I actually believe that's a high moral standard, given her work is protecting the world from very dangerous beings. I don't think she loves it: I think it's a sacrifice that takes a lot of guts. Johnny is very sweet currently though. Of course he comes across likeable.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Sometimes i couldn't understand your unnecessary suspicious behaviors. He is konfirmed %100..