What's new

NRS and Injustice 2 both nominated for awards at the 2017 Golden Joystick Awards

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Ed Boon has announced, via Twitter, that NRS Studios and Injustice 2 have both been nominated for awards at the 2017 Golden Joystick Awards. NRS have been nominated in the Studio of the Year category, while Injustice 2 has been nominated in the Best Multiplayer Game category.

So go and vote for NRS and Injustice 2 here

And, if you do go and vote in all categories, you'll be rewarded with the choice of of gaming eBook worth up to £15.99. Choose between PC Gamer's Best PC Games ever, Edge's 100 Greatest Videogames, GamesMaster's Ultimate Guide to Minecraft Vol 20, Retro Gamer's Book of Arcade Classics, The Nintendo Switch Book, and The PlayStation Book celebrating over 20 years of PlayStation.

The awards, presented by Assassin's Creed's Danny Wallace, take place on November 17th in London.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You got my vote NRS
Not only what you did visually for the game, but the fixes to ensure a quality of life gameplay quality puts it above everything else.

Easily the best experience on a multiplayer game i had so far, you guys delivered, hopefully MK11 follows the same gameplay quality.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yep I gave em my vote for studio and multiplayer . Some other real tough stuff in the other categories though, I felt like I did a lot of Horizon Zero Dawn votes surprisingly lol it's not a perfect game but it was for sure better than a lot of the other options.

And having to choose between God Of War or Red Dead 2 for most anticipated? Bruh...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yep I gave em my vote for studio and multiplayer . Some other real tough stuff in the other categories though, I felt like I did a lot of Horizon Zero Dawn votes surprisingly lol it's not a perfect game but it was for sure better than a lot of the other options.

And having to choose between God Of War or Red Dead 2 for most anticipated? Bruh...
That was a though call, i ended up voting for The last of us 2, I don't even know if kojima game will be ready for 2018

Blade4693

VIVIVI
That was a though call, i ended up voting for The last of us 2, I don't even know if kojima game will be ready for 2018
It was. I have actually never played TLOU before so I had to choose between GOW or RDR2 and as much as I love GOW I have a lot of nostalgia for RDR so I am really pumped for it lol it is going to be beautiful