What's new

Tech Now u see me, now u dont! Midscreen Invisibility.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
@Zyphox back me up here lol
Anyway this tech unarguably takes Ares to a whole new level. However, keep in mind that it requires a lot of meter burning!
Let's see Ares do a 57% combo with just 1 meter lol ( the "Jim" combo LOL )
Go check @BoricuaHeat 's standing reset in the Flash's forum... FILTH! LOL
Plus his F3 is a killer.
Flash top 5 :p *jim jim jim jim jim jim*
Silly Flash players...

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
Anyway this tech unarguably takes Ares to a whole new level. However, keep in mind that it requires a lot of meter burning!
Plus his F3 is a killer.
Yo the Jim combo is hype! I love seeing it on stream. I will say that that's what makes Ares hard to use sometimes in my op. you have to play lame to build meter but alot of characters have weapons to neutralize his slower projectiles and teleport. When u do build meter you have to had mixed you options up enough to fool them with that highly punishable teleport or burn ur meter on ex tele. This tech gives him the ability to make stupid comebacks and steal close matches in my op.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Plus his F3 is a killer.
@orochiDragon total use of only one bar (builds back one bar from combo) and trait, and from that set up you can throw, cross up SP or 50/50 from d1 or f2.....so yeah. total damage is 93% into 50/50/50/50 haha

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
@orochiDragon total use of only one bar (builds back one bar from combo) and trait, and from that set up you can throw, cross up SP or 50/50 from d1 or f2.....so yeah. total damage is 93% into 50/50/50/50 haha
That shit is just wrong lol. Ima need to come up with some new stuff!

This is pretty close:

3d2~mb GS, f2, 3~background bounce, b3, f23~d4, GS

55% I think, maybe one or two points more.

He's not the Flash though, as you said. I regularly hit one bar 65-69% with the use of a background interactable after a barrage of lightning kicks.

With Flash: b22~ground pound~trait, dash, LKx5, b22~background bounce, b3, b22~LC