What's new

Now that we have some distance...what do you feel was the tier list of Injustice?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's simple, watch the top8 from the last tournaments before the game died and you'll see everyone using the broken stuff.

Also Bane S tier rofl, after all this years and still upplaying the shit out of him.
Mid tier at best, pls buff ffs piece of shit broken MMHBatgirl 10-0 matchups.
Neither of those two characters 10-0 anyone, get your shit right before you get salty :p

omooba

fear the moobs
Why?

I haven't had the chance to play any real highlevel zods, so I'm limited by who I have been able to play, but...I generally don't have a problem with zod. I can get past his guns(much easier than other characters with guns/projectiles), Lex's corp charge often matches or wins out over Zod's equivalent, and I can read him better than a lot of characters, so my block and punish game is pretty good with Zod. I don't find his trait too much of a bother either, since Lex's tools can deal with that pretty decently...

Why was it considered one of the worst matchups?
cus pew pew

Wetdoba

All too easy...
It's simple, watch the top8 from the last tournaments before the game died and you'll see everyone using the broken stuff.

Also Bane S tier rofl, after all this years and still upplaying the shit out of him.
Mid tier at best, pls buff ffs piece of shit broken MMHBatgirl 10-0 matchups.
Uhhhhhh Bane is stupid good what are you talking about mid tier Lol

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Here's pretty much how I think the characters fell.

S+
MMH, AM, BG, Flash

S
Zod, Sinestro, WW, Bane, SM

A +
BM, DS, Raven, GL, KF, BA

A
DD, NW, CW, Lobo, Zatanna, HG

B
HQ, LL, GA, Joker, SG, Shazam

C
Scorpion, Ares, Cyborg

------------------------------------------

S+
No losing matchups.

S
Only 1 or two losing matchups. Certain matchups completely dominate other members of the cast.

A+
Viable characters however have several losing matchups.

A
Viable for most matchups but have at least one matchup that is very bad.

B
Niche characters good at certain matchups, secondary generally required for competitive play.

C
Characters with several flaws and multiple bad matchups. Not viable for competitive play.

I agree 200%.

MMH, AQ, Flash, Batgirl, Zod were basically the touch of death characters. I always thought Zod was overrated, but the engine of IGAU and how IGAU favored zoners made Zod more good than he actually was. Imrpoved walk speed and smaller maps, Zod is basically a bitch.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Anyway...

Uber: Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod

Semi Uber: Flash, Sinestro, Bane, Superman, Batman, WoWo

Overused: Deathstroke, Black Adam, Raven, Doomsday, Lobo, Green Lantern

Underused: Nightwing, Hawkgirl, Lex Luthor, Catwoman, Shazam, Ares, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Killer Frost, Zatanna

Neverused: Green Arrow, Cyborg, Joker, Scorpion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
despite what australians would have you believe, martian totally lost to lex and probably aquaman but i think he beat batgirl and zod, flash is the only character without losing mus

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Batgirl MMH AM Zod and Flash were fucked up. Bane was pretty dumb too but luckily every bane did stupid shit so thats why they never won many if any tourneys.

And the GL downplaying is real.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Anyway...

Uber: Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Batgirl, Zod

Semi Uber: Flash, Sinestro, Bane, Superman, Batman, WoWo

Overused: Deathstroke, Black Adam, Raven, Doomsday, Lobo, Green Lantern

Underused: Nightwing, Hawkgirl, Lex Luthor, Catwoman, Shazam, Ares, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Killer Frost, Zatanna

Neverused: Green Arrow, Cyborg, Joker, Scorpion
I don't see Mewtwo or Lugia in Ubers. No Garchomp in OU?

Trash list.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Batgirl MMH AM Zod and Flash were fucked up. Bane was pretty dumb too but luckily every bane did stupid shit so thats why they never won many if any tourneys.

And the GL downplaying is real.
No GL downplaying lol. Zod, MMH, Zatanna, and Raven bopped him, and the only character you listed that he didn't lose to was Flash and maaaaaaybe AM. And then Sinestro and Lobo were issues for him. He had a pretty unlucky roll on the matchup charts.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Here's pretty much how I think the characters fell.

S+
MMH, AM, BG, Flash

S
Zod, Sinestro, WW, Bane, SM

A +
BM, DS, Raven, GL, KF, BA

A
DD, NW, CW, Lobo, Zatanna, HG

B
HQ, LL, GA, Joker, SG, Shazam

C
Scorpion, Ares, Cyborg

------------------------------------------

S+
No losing matchups.

S
Only 1 or two losing matchups. Certain matchups completely dominate other members of the cast.

A+
Viable characters however have several losing matchups.

A
Viable for most matchups but have at least one matchup that is very bad.

B
Niche characters good at certain matchups, secondary generally required for competitive play.

C
Characters with several flaws and multiple bad matchups. Not viable for competitive play.
drop GL down a tier and i agree with this 100% he had a few matchups he got dominated in but could compete with some of the top 5 so people still think he was good lol