The Casual God

United Gaming League Presents

Mortal Kombat X (Alpha 1)
@12pm EST on November 19th, 2016

RULES & REGULATIONS
  • The Bracket Will be Capped at 32 Players USA Region
  • The Tournament Will be Double Elimination || 3 out of 5 Games
  • Will Call out to be Streamed Matches & On Deck Matches for 1st & 2nd Round
  • All Top 16 Matches Will be Streamed & Archived Here.
  • Will make Update Posts in THIS THREAD about finalized bracket or any changes!
  • Sign Up in the Thread with your PSN ID. To be Added to the Bracket which will be updated and released before the tournamet through Challonge
Prize
Grand Prize: choice between 1 Year PS+ or $60 PayPal only.

Contact Information

If you have any questions that haven't been answered by this post, feel free to contact @Xavier Marx directly on TYM or the UGL Twitter for Information. If you want a direct avenue to the founder of UGL, E-mail all questions to
[email protected]

or to contact other staff
Twitter: RealXmarx
Twitter: RockawayCarter

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have a question for this: In which region shall it take place?

Thanks.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
When its for the love of the game, its easy. That and we all dont have the monetary means to travel and the more chances to compete the better right?
Believe me I know. I ran weeklies on Xbox and PS4 for several months, but it got tiresome after doing it for so long so I stopped. Thought about doing them again, but got very little feedback.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Believe me I know. I ran weeklies on Xbox and PS4 for several months, but it got tiresome after doing it for so long so I stopped. Thought about doing them again, but got very little feedback.
We're trying to make this a monthly or bi-Monthly with growing/different prizes. Right now just testing the waters for a pulse. We have a rotation of games we're trying out. As an MKX player I'd like this to be one of the consistent ones in the future alongside Inj 2. Other games are GGXRD-Revelator, BlazBlue CF, & some SFV are on the table too.