What's new

[Nov 18, 2017] Godlike Saturdays (November 2017 edition) NEW VENUE! (Greenfield, IN)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)

Please take notice of the new venue location:

Collaborate 317
4202 N EMS Blvd, Greenfield, IN 46140

Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1559464717452080/

VENUE FEE:
$10 for those participating in the tournaments and spectating
this fee includes the ability to play any arcade game inside the venue as well!!
*Please bring your own controller and arcade stick

TOURNAMENTS ENTRY FEES:
MARVEL VS CAPCOM: INFINITE (Singles) = $10
TEKKEN 7 (Singles) = $10
STREET FIGHTER V (Singles) = $10
INJUSTICE 2 (Singles) = $10
GUNDAM VERSUS (2v2) = $2 per team
King of Fighters XIV (Singles) = free
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 (Singles) = free

PAYOUTS FOR SINGLES BRACKET:
1-8= WINNER TAKES ALL
9 OR MORE = 1st 70%, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10%.

SCHEDULE:
12:00 pm: Admissions and registrations starts + casuals
12:30 pm: Injustice 2
2:00 pm: Street Fighter V
5:00 pm: Tekken 7, Gundam Versus & GGXrd Rev2
8:00 pm: MvC:I & KOF XIV

TOURNAMENT GAMES RULES:
Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the Tournament Director determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally under performing, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.
- Wireless controllers are not allowed! (except PS4)
- If you have a converter that pauses or freezes the game due to a glitch or error, match will be given to the opponent. If it happens twice with the same converter you will lose that set or will be disqualified.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Any interest for Injustice? This venue is closer to me actually but i'm super broke until the 10th.

Edit: Derp I saw it's the 18th. I'll probably go.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Any interest for Injustice? This venue is closer to me actually but i'm super broke until the 10th.

Edit: Derp I saw it's the 18th. I'll probably go.
I'll be there for sure.

Last Godlike had five Injustice players. That's what the local NRS scene has been looking like, as of late. And two of those five were from out-of-state, lol

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
What time does marvel usually end? 3 hour drive for me. Last godlike I went to marvel didn't end til nearly 2am lmao

IROC

WP IROC
Thats actually where i live. Yet i dont play any of those listed games lol. Wish it had mk. Might still go to watch though