What's new

not receiving Kompletion Rewards in Tag/Group Battles

Kyblik81

Noob
for the 3rd time in a row i dont get any Augments/Skins/Gear as Kompletion Rewards in Tag ang Group Battle Towers. i got Objective Rewards but not Kompletion Rewards, which sux. anyone got the same problem? playing on PC. would love to know it the Console guys got the same problem.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
That's why I have stopped doing them. I only did the past two for the supposed guaranteed skins/gear for selected character but I never got any just the normal tower completion rewards.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
for the 3rd time in a row i dont get any Augments/Skins/Gear as Kompletion Rewards in Tag ang Group Battle Towers. i got Objective Rewards but not Kompletion Rewards, which sux. anyone got the same problem? playing on PC. would love to know it the Console guys got the same problem.
From my understanding you only get it your the one who beats the boss ...

Kyblik81

Noob
From my understanding you only get it your the one who beats the boss ...
if true, then its really stupid. means that if those 2 players before you do most damage, lets say 7499 damage and you as a third just finish him with 1 point of damage, you got the Skins? if yes, its really really REALLY stupid...

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
if true, then its really stupid. means that if those 2 players before you do most damage, lets say 7499 damage and you as a third just finish him with 1 point of damage, you got the Skins? if yes, its really really REALLY stupid...
That’s the only way I have gotten any rewards from it.. I agree