What's new

Not 1 post in a week.

ando1184

Noob
So the arrow forums have been pretty dead as of late and I haven't seen anyone on stream in awhile. Are we still out there guys?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
So the arrow forums have been pretty dead as of late and I haven't seen anyone on stream in awhile. Are we still out there guys?
I played this week at WNF but I've been out for a while and I didn't use Arrow this time.

Have you been to anything as of late?

ando1184

Noob
I played this week at WNF but I've been out for a while and I didn't use Arrow this time.

Have you been to anything as of late?
Went to a local around here called Super Art 2 but I was the only sign up for injustice :(. There were more usf4 and BB heads there than anything. So my experience this weekend kind of blew lol

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Went to a local around here called Super Art 2 but I was the only sign up for injustice :(. There were more usf4 and BB heads there than anything. So my experience this weekend kind of blew lol
That sux. It kan be pretty hard to rally up people sometimes.

I was actually getting into Blazblue but then they nerfed/changed my character and I haven't been able to lab it up to learn all his different kombos.

D

Deleted member 28105

I have been making some pretty sick progress with Green Arrow. I mean like, last week, I lost a best of 10 against an Aquaman 6-4. I got a level 23 MMH with a 1-1 record down to his second health bar. I blocked the overhead portion of a Doomsday earthshaker, and to top it off, I stingered out of a level 3 venom knockdown.

The community has nothing to fear. I'll be at Evo soon, and you'll be able to see me place higher than Chris Allah did with GA.

Edit: Chris Jesus, stupid autocorrect.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Ok but I just saw him fighting winners semi's, finals, and losers finals but I didn't see that match amongst the vids on mike metroids channel. Am I looking at the correct thing here?
There's like a 5 hour long video from saturday the 14th on mikes channel. I played 5 matches against ray somewhere around the end of the 3 hour mark.

ando1184

Noob
Ok thanks man, you going to CEO @Scoot Magee ?

Edit: do you have trouble vs Raven scoot? I noticed her 3 punches string, the one she does the three spinning uppercuts, you were blocking all 3 hits. The 3rd hit is back dashable. I noticed you started back dashing but that was still after the 3 hits were blocked, were you trying but it wasn't successful?

Last edited:

Scoot Magee

Ok thanks man, you going to CEO @Scoot Magee ?

Edit: do you have trouble vs Raven scoot? I noticed her 3 punches string, the one she does the three spinning uppercuts, you were blocking all 3 hits. The 3rd hit is back dashable. I noticed you started back dashing but that was still after the 3 hits were blocked, were you trying but it wasn't successful?
I actually didn't know that. I don't think the match is hard though because she doesn't have many options when you get in. Its mid range where you have to be really careful imo. I'll get his ass next time lol.

I don't think I'm going to be going to CEO.

ando1184

Noob
I actually didn't know that. I don't think the match is hard though because she doesn't have many options when you get in. Its mid range where you have to be really careful imo. I'll get his ass next time lol.

I don't think I'm going to be going to CEO.
Ok yeh I think once you get close GA has the better pressure options. She just d1's into something mostly, but when you start back dashing that string it really limits her options for pressure. Not to mention, if she has trait and air teleports just d2, bc even if she teleports from behind you the d2 will still hit. Just learn the timings and you should be good in that regard. I also keep ice arrow stocked full screen when she has trait because if the ice arrow trades with the move she does that brings you to her, then you get a full combo since you recover faster than her.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Ok yeh I think once you get close GA has the better pressure options. She just d1's into something mostly, but when you start back dashing that string it really limits her options for pressure. Not to mention, if she has trait and air teleports just d2, bc even if she teleports from behind you the d2 will still hit. Just learn the timings and you should be good in that regard. I also keep ice arrow stocked full screen when she has trait because if the ice arrow trades with the move she does that brings you to her, then you get a full combo since you recover faster than her.
I didn't know Arrow wins that trade.. Good to know.

ando1184

Noob
Sup guys, I've just been lurking as of late. Has anyone discovered anything new? It seems our forum has become a ghost town :(

Scoot Magee

I've learned GA is worse than I thought lol. I've also learned that my couple of day aquaman is getting better results than my year and a half GA outside of a few matches I'm not familiar with. This character... lol