What's new

Noob Saibot Video Thread

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
heres the noob videos from the recent spanish tournament, pretty good noob play here imo

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Maxter definitely plays a good Noob. I enjoy watching the Noob vs Sektor match up.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Would you gentlemen be so kind as to watch the first five fights seen in this video and offer your thoughts on my Noob Saibot? I've already received feedback from a few players behind the scenes, but I'm eager to hear more.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Very solid play Blake. I really like your use of the black holes. The only criticism I would give is to capitalize more off your black holes and your corner combos. Maybe after the njp do a b2 first and then do 1,2 ghost ball for a little extra damage. Every little bit of damage helps ya know.

Feel free to post more matches of your Noob. :)

iroku

Noob
casuals valley stream mnonsters
twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/306685772

12:00 hito vs vsm scoot magee (noob vs scorpio)

1:44:40 vsm maxter vs vVv reo (noob vs kabal)

casuals

twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/306673273

2:06:40 hito vs ac1984 (noob vs kabal)

casuals

twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/305997405

0:52:28 hito vs interloko (noob vs jade)

2:32:30 hito vs vVv reo (noob vs kabal)

3:15:42 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs jax) nice ghostball to xray combo

3:19:00 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs jade)

3:21:00 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs baraka)

3:23:19 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs sektor)

3:28:55 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs quan chi)

3:31:00 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs raiden)

3:33:14 hito vs vsm jamessmk (noob vs skarlet)

iroku

Noob
Casuals

twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/305316843

0:17:34 crazy dominican vs vsm pherleece (nightwolf vs noob) (how did he not get hit by the lightning there ?

0:54:56 vVv CDJR vs VSM PHERLEECE (kabal vs noob) noob got the win

0:57:26 vVv CDJR vs VSM PHERLEECE (kabal vs noob)

2:18:02 VSM JAMESSMK vs vVv CDJR (noob vs shang tsun)

twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/304651354

1:29:08 VSM HITOSHURA vs vVv CD Jr (noob vs smoke) focking smoke...

1:31:11 VSM HITOSHURA vs vVv CD Jr (noob vs smoke)

iroku

Noob
twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/308299612

damm maxter!!! if stryker can do it we can do it!!! that was a final nothing casual bout that

Hitoshura

Head Cage
ugh u have the video of me fighting interloko. I was stuck in raiden mode -________-

also anything from last month vids of me suck! :C I suck! :C

iroku

Noob
:) i am trying not to post anything post patch hito. could you tell me when did the last patch came out ?

too bad these vids can t be ff or rewinded... woud be nice to have a nice noob vs mileena. anyone ?

i can only imagine me against reo´s kabal.... that would be sucking... i remember when reo started to come out you were the first noob saibot to represent and reset him on the corner. that was epic!

Flawedzilla

Fraudzilla
I guess i'll post some matches with me vs OnlineTony's Kabal, and Krayzies Cyrax, as well as some other high level play matches, before I do this, someone please PM me the instructions as to how to upload and i'll get it done asap... Sorry for the pun but I am a Noob at posting stuff. Thank you!

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!

Low quality video I made just to document some stuff with noob I didn't want to forget. No music or anything but still has some useful stuff in it. Enjoy!

Hitoshura

Head Cage

Low quality video I made just to document some stuff with noob I didn't want to forget. No music or anything but still has some useful stuff in it. Enjoy!
I like the pressure the only problem is 12 upknee doesn't link on hit or block. The opponent can just poke out of it seeing how upknee starts in 16 frames. It rlly works well on people who don't know or don't respect it but for those who do...well u know... you get blown up LOL

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
I like the pressure the only problem is 12 upknee doesn't link on hit or block. The opponent can just poke out of it seeing how upknee starts in 16 frames. It rlly works well on people who don't know or don't respect it but for those who do...well u know... you get blown up LOL
True, more often I'll use f44 upknee

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
u mean f33? tht doesn't link as well unless u use EX upknee.
Oops, yes i did mean f33, and I'm more talking about a pressure scenario. If they block I stick with f33 upknee, if they don't I stick with f333 portal in front.

Btw, just joined yesterday and I'm very pleased with how active the community on here is, and I appreciate all the advice Hitoshura

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Oops, yes i did mean f33, and I'm more talking about a pressure scenario. If they block I stick with f33 upknee, if they don't I stick with f333 portal in front.

Btw, just joined yesterday and I'm very pleased with how active the community on here is, and I appreciate all the advice Hitoshura
np. even though I'm rather gloomy at this weekend performance I love this character to much not to help the other Saibot users on the thread.

I personally don't use f33 as a string for pressure or w/e b/c idk if it jails into upknee. I kinda....forgot LOL

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Well, as I said I'm pretty new. having my first real competitive offline session this weekend so we'll see how it pans out. Most of my experience is from online so hopefully it's not all moot.