What's new

Noob Saibot Tournament Variation Combo Thread

Not sure if a repost or not but here’s an easy mid screen for 363 damage one bar with tourny variation dark sabbath

113, tele (amp), dash forward f3, walk forward b1 1+3 , tele

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I seemed to have not added a combo in my video, I still had the old one added..

Old Combo in the vid... 113~exTele, 4~db4, d1, d1, 113~bf2.... 417.16

New combo I forgot to add... 113~exTele, 4~db4, f3, 113~bf2.... 422.00 (is the highest 1 bar combo without using crushing blow, fatal blow or interactable).

TheGlow

Retired Noob
Made some Dark Sabbath combos. Meterless and 1 bar on the wall only. These are the biggest damage I could find for him for each launcher. The vid also contains some custom variation combos..

This is the Tournament variation thread and I see you have Sickle Snag in a few combos. Sickle snag = no.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
6:16 long video. Half would be 3:13. At 0:15 I see a sickle snag.
So you're telling me a video which has the highest damage combos for each launcher, including both meterless and 1 bar combos for Dark Sabbath, doesn't belong in this thread because you see a sickle snag? Lol ok champ.

15 of the combos are Dark Sabbath, 11 are different variants. I'd say that qualifies as more than half. But whatever.

Last edited:

TheGlow

Retired Noob
So you're telling me a video which has the highest damage combos for each launcher, including both meterless and 1 bar combos for Dark Sabbath, doesn't belong in this thread because you see a sickle snag? Lol ok champ.

15 of the combos are Dark Sabbath, 11 are different variants. I'd say that qualifies as more than half. But whatever.
It's called "Noob Saibot Tournament Variation Combo Thread" not "73.33% Noob Saibot Tournament Variation Combo Thread"

Dante

Noob
Eventually snag will be tour valuation and you gonna be searching for this vid :p
Don't be strict, title is so to avoid confusion for newish players

Nortnauq

QUAN CHI FOR DLC
Do you guys have any tips or tricks for connecting f221xdb4 after 212? Also, is that the highest meterless midscreen damage we know of? I tried combing through the thread and couldn't find anything so, sorry if this has already been talked about.

Last edited:

Dante

Noob
So basically dash is the only thing you can buffer in this game. Doing a dash asap is important. Other than that you gotta hit f2 very very late (even later than you actually feel for).

TheGlow

Retired Noob
Do you guys have any tips or tricks for connecting f2212 after 212? Also, is that the highest meterless midscreen damage we know of? I tried combing through the thread and couldn't find anything so, sorry if this has already been talked about.
It looks like f2212 after 212 is all you can get, and that I find very erratic on landing. I sort of gave up on 212 mid screen. I need to, and just opt for either tp with meter, and/or just tp/spirit ball/tackle. Probably stick with tp for muscle memory in the event I did have meter.
However if they are in the corner, then you can have fun.

Dante

Noob
212 is OK in corner. Optimal no bar dmg. But it still has the high starter that we suffer from so idk how to use it other than after a jumpin

TheGlow

Retired Noob
212 is OK in corner. Optimal no bar dmg. But it still has the high starter that we suffer from so idk how to use it other than after a jumpin
Yea everything but b1 is high. I land it occasionally but honestly dont think I should. Only after 112 to motivate a high block then I try and throw one in.

Nortnauq

QUAN CHI FOR DLC
So basically dash is the only thing you can buffer in this game. Doing a dash asap is important. Other than that you gotta hit f2 very very late (even later than you actually feel for).
Yeah, I'm starting to get it 'pretty' consistently now but you're right, you have to wait an hour before starting f2. lol
I wish I could just do something like f221 b11+3xbf1 for meterless punishes.
It looks like f2212 after 212 is all you can get, and that I find very erratic on landing. I sort of gave up on 212 mid screen. I need to, and just opt for either tp with meter, and/or just tp/spirit ball/tackle. Probably stick with tp for muscle memory in the event I did have meter.
However if they are in the corner, then you can have fun.
Same. I've recently been trying more to prioritize meter for teleport combos but, there are definitely times where I've used a roll escape or an u3 or something like that and have nothing left. In that case for a punish, if I'm not feeling confident with f221xdb4 after 212 I just do f221xbf2 which is still like 19% and puts you back at that perfect range.

Last edited:

Dante

Noob
Yeah, I'm starting to get it 'pretty' consistently now but you're right, you have to wait an hour before starting f2. lol
I wish I could just do something like f221xb11+3xbf1 for meterless punishes.
212 dash b31+3/f4 are good enough depending on your greed