What's new

Tech Noob Saibot Top Four

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
As all of you know by now I have placed upon the ranks of top MK players in the top four of naptown clutch. Showing the true potential of this character and the precise way to play him. The masses will now be exclaiming, "if you haven't played Fill Pops you haven't played Noob Saibot"
I sincerely had a great time at naptown props to everyone tht was there it was really a great time

Being sent directly to loosers by chicago's own Saucey Jack's Jax (aka NewbSauce ) i had to fight through match ups such as scorpian, the vortex making it a auto 5-5, sheeva, some say her corner telestomp game can be considered an infinate, and i even over came the Kratos match up and only god knows what 10-0s tht character has. Then i met up with saucey jack once again and again he choose his Jax this is where i pulled out my secret tech ive been working on, and this lead me to get fourth and beat jack to go on to fight Semi Evil Ryu in a match that some have said to be my best performance in my MK carrier.
I think we can all agree that my showing have been the best a Noob main has ever had. I am proud to take up the mantel of noob of the world it is only fitting in cause of my growing up with life long friend Wafflez aka Smoke of the world. Apparently hanging out with top players really will rub off on you eventually and this we have seen a lot latley. But Iam the only Noob main that had placed top eight this year and if not "no one remembers the 1976 Olympics."

And now for the Noob Saibot tech that helped me beat Jack.
You must do B1214 far portal , running man for a reset the nuetral jump punch dash into B2 wait then into B1214 loop repeat. And when that dosnt work....

Switch to Kenshi

Last edited:

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
He tells no lies. It was true, I was there. And his new tech of switching to Kenshi was godlike. I'm not sure why all Noob players aren't doing that. Maybe they haven't been grinding hard enough. Maybe they haven't looked deep enough into the current meta. But real talk, this was game breaking. #PropsForPops, Noob of the world.

Immortal

Blind justice....
As all of you know by now I have placed upon the ranks of top MK players in the top four of naptown clutch. Showing the true potential of this character and the precise way to play him. The masses will now be exclaiming, "if you haven't played Fill Pops you haven't played Noob Saibot"
I sincerely had a great time at naptown props to everyone tht was there it was really a great time

Being sent directly to loosers by chicago's own Saucey Jack's Jax (aka NewbSauce ) i had to fight through match ups such as scorpian, the vortex making it a auto 5-5, sheeva, some say her corner telestomp game can be considered an infinate, and i even over came the Kratos match up and only god knows what 10-0s tht character has. Then i met up with saucey jack once again and again he choose his Jax this is where i pulled out my secret tech ive been working on, and this lead me to get fourth and beat jack to go on to fight Semi Evil Ryu in a match that some have said to be my best performance in my MK carrier.
I think we can all agree that my showing have been the best a Noob main has ever had. I am proud to take up the mantel of noob of the world it is only fitting in cause of my growing up with life long friend Wafflez aka Smoke of the world. Apparently hanging out with top players really will rub off on you eventually and this we have seen a lot latley. But Iam the only Noob main that had placed top eight this year and if not "no one remembers the 1976 Olympics."

And now for the Noob Saibot tech that helped me beat Jack.
You must do B1214 far portal , running man for a reset the nuetral jump punch dash into B2 wait then into B1214 loop repeat. And when that dosnt work....

Switch to Kenshi
Just switch to Kenshi from the get go, why bother with Noob. :D

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Once again no one remembers the 1976 olympics talk to me when anyone gets top 4...no make it top ten at an mk tournament with Noob Saibot this year.

Everyone else thanks fir the props and feel free to use my new tech. Just give me the credsit.

#PropsforPops

you clearly missed ceo 2012 when dr and bombito had a classic bout. dr was playing lights out that tournament.

Last edited:

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Once again no one remembers the 1976 olympics talk to me when anyone gets top 4...no make it top ten at an mk tournament with Noob Saibot.

Everyone else thanks fir the props and feel free to use my new tech. Just give me the credsit.

#PropsforPops
he actually made top 4 at a major. you really want to get into it about random stuff? Congrats on getting top 8 or whatever you got. clearly you must know everything.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
he actually made top 4 at a major. you really want to get into it about random stuff? Congrats on getting top 8 or whatever you got. clearly you must know everything.
Well there was a thread made for me and I'm geting props from top player so....hold that

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
btw anyone mind changing this guys name from fill pops to fish props?