What's new

Noob Saibot Thread

Just like to say that I never knew how broken Noob was until recently. I mean what were they thinking when they made him? His Infs are SOOO freaking easy its ridiculas. Not to mention you can start his inf with his pop up. Oh and the fucking smoke cloud thing that makes your opponent useless is just ridiculas!!

Man I wish they'd bring this to Xbox!!

I know his main infs : {Teleport slam, aahp, walk in hp/lp, repeat} and his corner {Telport slam, ducking hk, hp, telport slam, repeat}

But what are his other variations? If he has any.

Noob
Just like to say that I never knew how broken Noob was until recently. I mean what were they thinking when they made him? His Infs are SOOO freaking easy its ridiculas. Not to mention you can start his inf with his pop up. Oh and the fucking smoke cloud thing that makes your opponent useless is just ridiculas!!

Man I wish they'd bring this to Xbox!!

I know his main infs : {Teleport slam, aahp, walk in hp/lp, repeat} and his corner {Telport slam, ducking hk, hp, telport slam, repeat}

But what are his other variations? If he has any.
Do you have a modded Xbox?

I have to say he may be the most broken character in MKT (or in MK in general), but the way he flies to the sky for the teleport slam is pretty godly.

God, I hate Trilogy. What a terd Midway dropped on us.

What a letdown.

People say this alot and it really isnt true. Just because it's "broken" as yall say, doesn't mean its not a fun game. I'd rather play Trilogy anyday than any other MK game. It's just so fun and while playing against Noob and Rain is kinda lame, playing as them is great!!

The turd Midway dropped on us was MK1, MK4, MK:A

I actually love trilogy the speed increase just makes it so much fun to play, and when you're playing with friends you don't see a lot of noob or rain. Though one thing I absolutely hate is how theres pretty much no push back if rain finishes his kick combo :(

Houzi

Noob
Noob Saibot is Monkey Style 猴子. He's a G (meaning awesome). MKT is good though, I like it and play it almost everyday. :D

I like Noob in MK Deception and Armageddon. Monkey style is good, *spams circle and square square L2 combo*

he has a good uppercut and popup moves, plus invisibility owns and so does his ninja stars