What's new

Noob Saibot Pre-release Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I am salivating at the thought of his disabler disabling block. And if you catch the opponent without defensive meter...good lord.
Disabling block seems too cheap for this game lol. Thats why Im hoping it just disables defensive meter instead

MK11 Noob look so damn good I'd play him just to do that fatality alone! Though I always thought MK9 Noob looked really cool but I just never enjoyed playing as him. Man we need a kombat kast on him cus I need to see more!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
He looks awesome, his gameplay looks awesome, I love his costume, I love his sickle...

... but what the fuck is up with that voice?! XD
It's like the Oracles from Jak and Daxter!

That's the only thing that's just out of place to me. Otherwise, he's just... awesome! :p

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
At 1:12 Noob uses three amplified moves in quick succession. Maybe one of the moves doesn't use the offensive meter? But I guess it's probably just for demonstration purposes.

Matix218

Get over here!
Changing someone elses inputs is bullshit no matter what and should never return
It never came into play in mk9 anyway as landing ex ghostball was no easy task. IIRC there were a few corner setups for it but if you landed it you earned it. I doubt we will see any input changing properties in mk11 though. Seems like a dumb mechanic if you want the tournament scene to take the game seriously.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
At 1:12 Noob uses three amplified moves in quick succession. Maybe one of the moves doesn't use the offensive meter? But I guess it's probably just for demonstration purposes.
Yeah they always do that. Back in MKX they would use EX moves and then immediately an X-Ray afterwards

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Damn sorry to hear that dude. Care to share what it is that you don't like? Not looking to argue or anything, im just genuinely curious what about him this time around you dislike.
It's the overall concept. They move further and further from shadow ninja every game, right now he looks like a nazgul, and with a voice to match that look. I also never liked the idea of Noob Saibot having weapons, they distract from his shadows which are his main things, but in particular I don't like this one, and I can't help but think they gave it to him just to have another customizable accessory. I hope with customization this things can be changed, otherwise I am not likely to play him.

Then there's the little things that don't matter, like how NRS refuses to give him his glowing blue eyes. Why NRS? Why won't you give Noob Saibot his glowing blue eyes?

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Uh... what do you guys think in terms of skins for him?

Is he going to be the only MKT character in the game with no outfit that predates MK4?

I don't see how they could give him an O.G. Subz skin at this point. His animations are just so unique now. Unless it's some kind of super fucked up "what if?" nightmare Subz.

D

Deleted member 57944

Why does my man Noob look like he came straight outta Assassin's Creed?

Status
Not open for further replies.