What's new

Tech Noob Saibot - New Blackhole Tech

Of course. And if you dash in while they fall, they will fall in a loop for however many times depending on how long the Blackhole has been on screen.
Wait stop hold on.. you're saying there is a way to make the keep falling into the same glitched portal... forever?

InFlames

dead
So whats the point of it Have two portals on the screen at once? Does this work outside of training mode? Check stated the roll tech for the cpu is slower than human players.
No, the point is the portal stays on screen for 5 seconds letting you trap certain characters. I've done it online plenty of times.

InFlames

dead
Wait stop hold on.. you're saying there is a way to make the keep falling into the same glitched portal... forever?
No, the amount of times they fall depends on how long the portal has been on screen. For now the maximum times they can fall is 4(5 if you add one after.)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So whats the point of it Have two portals on the screen at once? Does this work outside of training mode? Check stated the roll tech for the cpu is slower than human players.
Some characters can't step inside or risk a jump in, if they fall in the portal, noob gets an unblock-able, unbreakable loop reset.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have a lot of trouble using your setup InFlames. I've only gotten the glitch portal twice with it. I've done this on the Vita a bunch of times (first time I seen it) the week I got the game for the system, but I can't get this to work!

InFlames

dead
I have a lot of trouble using your setup InFlames. I've only gotten the glitch portal twice with it. I've done this on the Vita a bunch of times (first time I seen it) the week I got the game for the system, but I can't get this to work!
I've been having trouble myself, which is odd since it was so easy to do before. :confused: