What's new

Noob Saibot is fun!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
ex ghost ball should be completely random button swaps (block is left on the d-pad, up is R2, etc) instead of fixed buttons

that would be so amazing
*Drools*

Yea, the fact that EX ghost ball doesn't work online is soooooo dumb. In tournament play tho, it would be hella useful.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I've always wondered if any high level players have remapped their buttons and practiced that way to make sure they don't get caught off-guard on ex ghostball

InFlames

dead
are you saying that does the same damage as the ex up knee combo?

Sometimes I prefer having my opponents close.
No it does same damage as 12-12-Anything. For a 1 bar combo I find it easier to do NJP-3-12~EXUK-Tele, which does same damage as 12-12~EXUK-Tele. You could also do NJP-B2-12-12~EXUK-Tele but it's easy to drop and only adds like 3%.

BTW, try D3-(On Top)Blackhole after every combo. If he tries to jump, land a jab while he's standing up and he'll fall. Only safe way out is to roll which gives you space to zone. Safe on wakeups too. So far it's been helping me plenty.

No it does same damage as 12-12-Anything. For a 1 bar combo I find it easier to do NJP-3-12~EXUK-Tele, which does same damage as 12-12~EXUK-Tele. You could also do NJP-B2-12-12~EXUK-Tele but it's easy to drop and only adds like 3%.

BTW, try D3-(On Top)Blackhole after every combo. If he tries to jump, land a jab while he's standing up and he'll fall. Only safe way out is to roll which gives you space to zone. Safe on wakeups too. So far it's been helping me plenty.
I gotcha. I may consider using the d3 blackhole set up. I try to variate my oki games and commiting to stuff like that consistently will get you blown up by armor moves, but it could be used as a really solid bait.

For the record, I tend not to use blackhole set ups often. Every now and then thing for me.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
2 is a legitimately insane AA. Great vertical hitbox.Noob's meter building is underrated.

He's really fun when you start grasping a lot with him.

Also, B1 is even on block also. Grab mix ups are good off this string as well as whiff punishing setups/pressure setups.
B1 throw is godlike.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Shadow charge is one of the best whiff punishers in the game, imo. Just shy of being as good as Raiden's superman. You throw out a couple up knees out of distance simply to make them respect it, then you control what they do in several mus. You know. Play footsies.
If anything it's better than Raiden's superman since it's a projectile.

If anything it's better than Raiden's superman since it's a projectile.
I consider Raiden's better simply because it is faster by one frame and it pushes them to the corner. I'm talking in regards to JUST whiff punishing. As an overall move, charge is one hundred times better. lol.