What's new

Video/Tutorial Noob Saibot Combos | different concept

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
Combos are very flashy and nice but most of them except the corner combos would be hard to pull off in a real match. Especially the one's starting with black hole. Nice video though.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Thank you =) Its true! The combos with black hole are unreal in real match but the combos are simple. I learn the combos in 10min. But I am skilled player. Looks hard but easy in offline! Online you can forgot it

InFlames

dead
The triple 212~Up Knee in the corner looks interesting, I've never seen anyone do it and it does a lot of damage. Also, I like the transitions you put in along with the music. Great job!

EDIT: This is making me miss MK9 so much. I wish people would start playing it again. ;_;

Geoduck

Halfasser
I absolutely love the editing done in this video. As for some of those mid screen combos, I can actually see them being done offline. You just gotta set things up, is all. It might be hard, but hell, Noob Saibot was never easy to win with.

MK-NBB

InFlames

Thank you. This video costed me alot of time and work. But now I liked,too! I love MK9. But what make me angry is the connection in european MK9 and the chat doesnt work. I wish that too,, that more people should playing MK9:) (sry for my bad english):(

Geoduck

Thank you as well. Noob Saibot is salty char and not easy to win with him. But i love noobs wallcombos:)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
That corner combo was fucking amazing! 212 xx upkne x3, 12 upknee, 1 xx upknee would probably be the more practical combo, due to how unsafe shadow tackle and slide are extremely minus on hit. I'm going to go practice this now.

MK-NBB

Thank you =) the first combo with 43% dmg isnt easy but the other arent difficult. I learn the combos in just 10min:)You need a bit practise nothing else ;)