What's new

Noob Kung Lao question [Answered]

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
EDIT: Valensole has posted a video of how to do the move.
After the Jump Kick hits or is blocked while your opponent is on the ground, press Up at any time during the jump (before or during the Jump Kick), then press Down and HK for the Dive Kick to come out!

Thanks Valensole!

How do you do a dive kick to someone standing on the ground after you jump kick them (blocking or not)? I can't do it.

Please, help a noob!

EXAMPLE:

Noob Kung Lao question

Konqrr said:
How do you do a dive kick to someone standing on the ground after you jump kick them (blocking or not)? I can't do it.

Please, help a noob!
i do it by doing dive kick as soon as jump kick connects,instantly.

D

david_GEM

Noob Kung Lao question

Get the command in ahead of time dude. However, I'm not too clear on the question. lol idk about jump kick to dive kick, but I've done dive kick to dive kick or kick kick. If u can get the dive or jump kick to hit the opponent in the mid to lower section (from more than sweep distance) or do dive kick while someone is sweeping then surely u can fit something else in there. Take it from me lol.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Noob Kung Lao question

Simple JK that hits someone standing up blocking or not, then a dive kick that combos or gets blocked...I simply can't do it. I've seen it in several videos, I'll have to find an example.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Noob Kung Lao question

Wow, I simply cannot recreate it. I'm still in the process of finding an example of it.

Noob Kung Lao question

Its not hard at all guys, Konqrr, do the jump kick and dive kick ALL IN ONE. do a late jump kick and as soon as you do late kick and connect, do dive kick. if you are doing jump kick NOT late it will be much much harder. do both at same time.

i can film it after work if need be. it happens to be one of my favorite moves with him.

Noob Kung Lao question

no prob, today vid asap after work. you guys feeling ok? out of all the amazing shit you do in this game Konqrr, im shocked you dont do this. need an aspirin?

just kidding, there lots of shit i have issues with too, just bustin. its actually not easy anyway. vid after work

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Noob Kung Lao question

Here's a video example of KanoMKII doing it against Prince:

Noob Kung Lao question

well, that dude also does those insta-jump-fans with kitana, so.. yeah. Good luck with that. lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Noob Kung Lao question

john2kx said:
well, that dude also does those insta-jump-fans with kitana, so.. yeah. Good luck with that. lol
Those instant Air Fans are easy though, I can do them!

V

valensole

Noob Kung Lao question

ok konqrr. i make a video. i hope so its help for u.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Noob Kung Lao question

You're the man Valensole!

Who would have thought that you have to press U, D, HK to get the dive kick to come out? Works every time now ^_^

D

david_GEM

That's can't be blocked? BROKEN ALERT!! It looks awesome though

Konqrr said:
You're the man Valensole!

Who would have thought that you have to press U, D, HK to get the dive kick to come out? Works every time now ^_^
what the heck were you doing other then this?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
dookiebrain said:
what the heck were you doing other then this?
Um...d+HK which is how you do the dive kick lol

Why would anyone think to press up then down+hk while you are already in the air?