What's new

Noob Corner Combos, questions and setups

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Also the midscreen Blackhole trap is great. If they have a quick wake up that moves them forward(Slide, Red Kick, Dash,) instead of ending with far portal end with close portal and dash in front of them. If they wakeup they will fall. It's a good way to mix it up.
YES

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Also the midscreen Blackhole trap is great. If they have a quick wake up that moves them forward(Slide, Red Kick, Dash,) instead of ending with far portal end with close portal and dash in front of them. If they wakeup they will fall. It's a good way to mix it up.
theres some sub zero only stuff noob has but its relying on them sliding on wake up eg: after a portal b2 b1214 in front portal dash forward block low , best used after a few portal attempts when theyre confident they can escape the clone

Wemfs

I saw that FGA Mono ended a lot of his corner combos with D3, Portal. After checking it out and trying it I would say its the best way to end a meterless combo.
Just curious to know why it's better than ending with d1, portal?

Wemfs

And you will recover in time to block any fast wake ups? like reptiles elbow dash

InFlames

dead
theres some sub zero only stuff noob has but its relying on them sliding on wake up eg: after a portal b2 b1214 in front portal dash forward block low , best used after a few portal attempts when theyre confident they can escape the clone
Thats... what my previous post said. lol