What's new

Noob Combo Thread

iroku

Noob
30% seems ok. I can get 40% 3 meter unbreakable. Shits gdlk
damm right.. 40% unb is gdlk!!! good shit man...

w/ meter
(1 bar)
212 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 47% you can do 3 12 upkneex3 for 47% too but standing 3 is thw rost.. seems that you have to mash standing 3 to land it propper and if you miss the 3 youre wasting meter...

i use the 212 upknee, 12 upknee x3= 37% and try to finish with a simple d3 for 38% if i dont land it not much of a prob there...

212 EX upknee, 4, 12 upknee x3= 46% is the one i use. easy as hell and you hardly waste meter... standing 4 ftw... IMO

1 bar after 48% doesnt seem to go higher than that... just like meterless doesnt seem to go higher than 40 even if you land more hits. but it might be the number of hits that land... after x hits it might scale to 0 and it starts beeing pointless....

might start focusing on less hits starting with the high damage first... just sayin maybe im just wrong....

iroku

Noob
so who wants to hear my awesome idea for a corner uppercut combo /upknee combo / block punish combo? as far as i can tell one of the 3 has to happen :)
pls pls pls post an uppercut combo :) noob needs one of those :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
it requires meter but its worth it imo
so ill just start wit a combo cause it starts from a portal
212 upknee 212 upknee njp portal clone ( this can be stuffed by wake ups so be aware of your opponent )
then as they fall b12 ex portal dash back, if timed right both the 1 and 2 will hit them standing and the hit stun will give them very few frames to escape if they jump u can upknee into combo...... if the ex portal hits u d2 into d4 upknee, 12 upknee ,12 clone or portal etc
after the b12 ex portal back dash to get the d2 to connect u have to wait for their head to appear at de top of the screen otherwise it whiffs .
theres also a combo into teleslam u can do from this as well its d2 d1 upknee 12 upknee 21 upknee jik teleslam < 42% +teleslam mixup. the damage output from this is decent considering its an ex portal starter.

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
damm right.. 40% unb is gdlk!!! good shit man...

w/ meter
(1 bar)
212 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 47% you can do 3 12 upkneex3 for 47% too but standing 3 is thw rost.. seems that you have to mash standing 3 to land it propper and if you miss the 3 youre wasting meter...

i use the 212 upknee, 12 upknee x3= 37% and try to finish with a simple d3 for 38% if i dont land it not much of a prob there...

212 EX upknee, 4, 12 upknee x3= 46% is the one i use. easy as hell and you hardly waste meter... standing 4 ftw... IMO

1 bar after 48% doesnt seem to go higher than that... just like meterless doesnt seem to go higher than 40 even if you land more hits. but it might be the number of hits that land... after x hits it might scale to 0 and it starts beeing pointless....

might start focusing on less hits starting with the high damage first... just sayin maybe im just wrong....
I hit 49% with 1 meter using 212xxen upknee, 4, 4, 12xxupknee, 12xxupknee, 12xxupkne, d1xxupknee.

Timing is very strict on the d1xxupknee but even without that it's still 48% :p

iroku

Noob
damm, i ruined my left hand hand 2 days ago i cant pull this lol... got so many teabaging today lol... ill try all this in like a week lol

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Not sure if this is impossible or if my execution is off, but is it possible (in the corner) to do:

Start with either 212xxen upknee OR b1214xxen upknee,

dash forward + block, uppercut, (continue string). I can't manage to catch them with anything after the uppercut, although my timing may be off

fr stack

Not sure if this is impossible or if my execution is off, but is it possible (in the corner) to do:

Start with either 212xxen upknee OR b1214xxen upknee,

dash forward + block, uppercut, (continue string). I can't manage to catch them with anything after the uppercut, although my timing may be off
gimme 5 minutes ;)

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
i cant follow an uppercut as well
I managed to follow it up once, and not with a whole string because I wasn't fully expecting to land a hit lol. Anyways, after b1214xx enupknee, dash + block, uppercut i managed to land a d3. Seemed like there was time to upknee after it, but even if I had caught with an upknee there's no guarantee I could've strung it along further. /sadness

fr stack

well ive found a kind of method for doin it do 21 exupknee njp half dash upknee half dash uppercut
ive only managed to land a random d3 sometimes as well ill keep tryin diff ways and see if theres any luck but i think the recovery is too much

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
well ive found a kind of method for doin it do 21 exupknee njp half dash upknee half dash uppercut
ive only managed to land a random d3 sometimes as well ill keep tryin diff ways and see if theres any luck but i think the recovery is too much
Agreed on recovery, but thanks for helping me test this guys. Oh well, looks like we'll be sticking to our lousy 48% corner combos and resets :p

fr stack

Agreed on recovery, but thanks for helping me test this guys. Oh well, looks like we'll be sticking to our lousy 48% corner combos and resets :p
it doesnt make much sense i mean u can do ex portal traps then uppercut with still enough time to combo but wit dis idea they do be higher in de air but u cant combo (easily)

Can you guys give me noob most damaging combo
In corner that start with b1214.
Meterless
One bar
Two bar
Three bar
Disabler reset no meter
Portal no meter

Thx :)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Can you guys give me noob most damaging combo
In corner that start with b1214.
Meterless
One bar
Two bar
Three bar
Disabler reset no meter
Portal no meter

Thx :)
Corner Combo [starter b1214]
b214 upknee, 12 upknee x3, 1 upknee= 35%

Meterless [corner]
212 upknee, 12 12 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 40%
212 upknee, 12 upknee x3, 1 upknee= 39%
b214 upknee, 12 upknee x3, 1 upknee= 35%

One Bar
212 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 47%
b12 EX upknee, njp, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 45%
b214 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 42%

Two Bar
212 EX upknee, 3 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 52%
b12 EX upknee, njp, 3 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 50%
b214 EX upknee, 3 Ex upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2 = 47%

Three Bar
212 EX upknee, 3 EX upknee, 3 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee x2= 60%
b12 EX upknee, njp, 3 Ex upknee, 4, 12 EX upknee, 3 upknee, 12 upknee=54%

Disabler Reset [no meter]
212 upknee, 12 upknee, b1214 disabler = ???

Portal Reset [no meter]
212 upknee, 12 upknee, b1214 portal = ???
212 upknee, 12 upknee, 12 upknee, njp [splat] portal = ???

Would test the ones with the "???" to see what the damage is but atm im going to get megaman legends at a local game store so i cant right now LOL

Disabler Reset [no meter]
212 upknee, 12 upknee, b1214 disabler = ???

Portal Reset [no meter]
212 upknee, 12 upknee, b1214 portal = ???
212 upknee, 12 upknee, 12 upknee, njp [splat] portal = ???

Would test the ones with the "???" to see what the damage is but atm im going to get megaman legends at a local game store so i cant right now LOL
212 upknee, 12 upknee, b1214 disabler = 34%

212 upknee, 12 upknee, b1214 portal = 34%

Not sure if 212 upknee, 12, upknee, 12 upknee, njp portal has very tight timing or what, but couldnt land the njp. Didn't feel like working at it. Without the njp it's 33%.so probably 35% give or take 1%.

I went ahead and found those since I was looking at some stuff in the lab anyway.

I can't remember who posted a combo with a jump kick in it, but this was inspired by that and whoever posted a 21 EX upknee combo.

Corner:
21 EX upknee, jk 12 upknee, 12 upknee, jk teleslam. 1 bar. 45%. 13 hits.

Jump kicks are boss. Will feel lame if that was already posted. lol.

EDIT:

Also, this.
Corner:
212 ex upknee, 3, 12 upknee x 3 = 47%. 14 hits. one bar.

Can't seem to get anymore with one bar. tried many different variations.

On another random note, B214 has horrible damage scaling.

D. R.

Noob
You guys still have room to max out those combos. I'll post them later.

I know off the top of my head Noob can hit 41% meterless without a JiP in the corner and 35% meterless ending in Disabler. See if you all can find them before I ruin the fun. lol