What's new

Noob Can Longer Combo Off Enhanced Teleport?

ErmacMKX

Noob
From the original trailer 1:12
From the Kombat Kast at 25:24

I hope I'm missing something cause I swear that was the best part of the original trailer. The few times we see extended combos and they remove it. The original animation was cooler too. I understand the focus on footsies more but these one sting midscreen combos are getting repetitive. It would be nice to have more combos that uses two enhanced moves.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
That might be variation specific? I can see a world, where Noob Saibot has to spend one or two points on an enhanced Teleport special, where amplifying the Teleport gets him a pop-up.

They said Noob Saibot would be one of the main zoners in the game, but I just can't imagine them taking away his combo extenders just like that.

ErmacMKX

Noob
That might be variation specific? I can see a world, where Noob Saibot has to spend one or two points on an enhanced Teleport special, where amplifying the Teleport gets him a pop-up.

They said Noob Saibot would be one of the main zoners in the game, but I just can't imagine them taking away his combo extenders just like that.
That's what I'm hoping for because if they removed any teleport combo potential I'm going to be a little upset.

D

Deleted member 35141

Its a different move in the trailer he dives through the teleport then slams with the pop, in the cast he goes with the enemy multiple times.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
These are blatantly different animations. They wouldn't go through the effort to completely revamp an animation to make a move not pop-up, they would just make her... not pop up. Ergo, it's likely a matter of variation.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ehh there's bound to be some changes, but he's zone heavy good enough for me lol.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Yeah I don't think they would animate them that differently. It's probably kustom. Maybe what we got was a secret peek at the normal preset variations.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Well he has multiple popups and combo extenders:

Sickle snag (anti air popup)
OH clone (popup)
Up knee (popup)
Sickle Teleport (popup)
Teleslam popup ability

If you go Bi-Han's Wrath variation you definitely have combos. Only thing I'm concerned about is not having his Ghost Ball in my rushdown var when game launches with only 2 variations.

NoobKillua

Anything's Possible
Well he has multiple popups and combo extenders:

Sickle snag (anti air popup)
OH clone (popup)
Up knee (popup)
Sickle Teleport (popup)
Teleslam popup ability

If you go Bi-Han's Wrath variation you definitely have combos. Only thing I'm concerned about is not having his Ghost Ball in my rushdown var when game launches with only 2 variations.
Since he's a special oriented character I'm 100% positive he'll have a more rushdown like var.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
By 16bit saying it’s an ability that pretty much confirms that there are going to be moves completely locked away behind non competitive modes.. what a damn shame and waste. It seems like they didn’t learn their lessons from injustice 2...

Hype just went from 10/10 during the beta to 2/10