What's new

Nomad Dash Cancel Strategy

Lulzlou

Noob
I hear all that. I worry sometimes that Kabal's going to cause me to get carpal tunnel in my right wrist and not be able to play guitar anymore lol
My wrists only really start hurting when I practice the ndc for a long time without messing up and stopping lol. Luckily my band hasn't been doing anything for a few months lol. Almost done with a new song though :]

@RM_BigKaballs circle masher
Its good that you guys don't have a problem with each other. Our kabal forums are dead compared to everyone else. Us kabals need to unite and make it more active. That is part of the reason I kept posting with videos and made that critique thread a few days ago lol c: We can't rely on a few people to only post good info in our section, no offence to them.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Calling yourself real Kabal players and in the next breath complaining about carpal tunnel? Try putting your purses down and using both hands. Bitches.

Lulzlou

Noob
Calling yourself real Kabal players and in the next breath complaining about carpal tunnel? Try putting your purses down and using both hands. Bitches.
When exactly was I complaining? I never said it was an issue for me. If you aren't going to encourage more casual talk within the kabal community then shush. You aren't above anyone here.

TWISTED_xTyranTx

You cant Beat me Kid
Ok I got everything with kabal down except the standing 2 NDC can somebody help me out I can do it while juggling but not when my opponent is just standing I use a regular PS3 remote