What's new

Nomad Dash Cancel Frame Data

Good stuff, although I'm still not entirely sold on NDC being worth the slot. The necessity of resources to make yourself more plus when we already have good frames makes me a bit weary about using it.

SarahFCM

Noob
Well we have a plethora of -2, -3, but what we do not have a plethora of is +1, +2. . . etc lol. And for me it seems hella worth it because it's hard to react to NDC throw, especially if you mix up the direction.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
So what are some strings we can do with +2 or +3?
I’m not good at frame data

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
NDC all the way for me

So what are some strings we can do with +2 or +3?
I’m not good at frame data
String -> NDC -> Throw or F22 is the simplest place to start. If they start trying to poke out of the throw you can start landing F22 and then if they block that, you can finish the string with the overhead, MB the Low projectiles for a safe low "mix", or just stagger / NDC again and keep going

Another option is just walking back slightly and going for the whiff punish with B12 when they try poke out which is fun too, and a good way of getting a B12 Krush if you know they gonna do it

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
Am i wrong you could the opponent always d1 you if they block your string->ndc everytime if they react fast enough?

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
Am i wrong you could the opponent always d1 you if they block your string->ndc everytime if they react fast enough?
not off reaction, no, only off read. And it depends on your string and your follow up. Some of the NDC's are up to +8, so no they won't be poking out of that on read

SarahFCM

Noob
Yeah like b12 NDC is 0 so anyone with a 6 frame d1 will win but like he said it can go up to +8, with an average of +1 to +2 on a lot of the strings I use.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
@SarahFCM Not sure if this is universal, but I was doing F22 NDC against Erron Black, and on Stand Block it's +1, but if they Krouch Block it's +2.