What's new

Nobody commented anything on Sonya yet, that's how wanted by fans she is. Subzy has 100+ comments

Slymind

Noob
I actually think she looked pretty cool, and i don't even care that much for her.

Also, best Fatal blow easily.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I don’t really care much about the characters, all it is is how they look. I just care about their gameplay.

Sonya is a boring character. She’s just a woman in the military, but I loved Special Forces Sonya gameplay so I played her. I find smoke quite a cool character, but I didn’t like his gameplay so I didn’t use him. As long as I can find lots of characters I enjoy playing like in MKX and not like Injustice 2, I’ll be happy

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
All rants aside, I still don't know why did they bring Sonya back. I was more than convinced that she was gonna get benched and replaced by her daughter after mkx. Her being in mk11 is just a big meh for me.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
She is klassic
I hate this argument. Just because she is one of the first characters to ever be in the franchise shouldn't mean she is automatically locked onto the roster. I feel like that with most legacy characters, and it's one of the reasons why the MKX roster felt so stale. A good handful of them were just there BECAUSE they are legacy characters, but didn't really have any other reason to be in the game.

I'd rather they sat out the game and made room for other fan favourites who weren't in MKX.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I’m going to laugh if Cassie is a premier skin and/or the character select screen is just a red herring.

Not saying either is more likely than anything else, but there’s just so much we don’t know about the game yet. Anything is possible. After all, people made how many “ZOMG CHAMELEON CONFIRMED!” posts and what did we get? Baraka lol

Samsara

Resident Cynic
SubZero only has that many cause there was a thread from December moved there... hardly a fair comparison.

Sonya is always one of the most played characters, and she's iconic. Get with it.
The Sub Zero thread is lit though. Don't fault us cause we were hyped for this character before we ever saw him. The Sub Zero hype thread wasn't dead before it got moved either so nice try.

We're all coming to grips with the fact that he's more or less a pressure/mix machine and looking at all his new tools. Maybe you should get just as excited for Sonya and get your own hype thread going.

xiskza

Underworld
The Sub Zero thread is lit though. Don't fault us cause we were hyped for this character before we ever saw him. The Sub Zero hype thread wasn't dead before it got moved either so nice try.
You're being dumb. I'm saying the reason there are over 100 posts there just a day after the character forums opened, is because the SubZero thread has been going on for a long while, it wasnt all commented in just a day. Pretty much all the others were at 0 posts, including golden boy Scorpion, because there was no pre release thread moved there. Or do I need to draw a picture for you? Stop acting triggered.

Last edited: